“Good place, excellent services”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 125 Restaurants in Parsippany
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Good place, excellent services, we were this week on the night game and they have happy hour on drinks and the services was so fast and good I{ll come back

1  Thank Dnavasdiaz

Reviewed August 26, 2012

The team lead Bartender is Steve and with his crew does a great job; management could improve in running this store but hey the Bar is the FUN place to be!!!

Reviewed August 5, 2012

I had the Jack Daniels Flat Iron steak, which was very good. I typically don't eat at TGI Friday's these days, because they are anti-freedom, but it was very late, I had to get up early, and it was right next door to the hotel.

If you like TGI Friday's, then go.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Food was the normal TGI Friday's - which I think is good. We had a group of 7 and the waitress was very friendly. Wish I had written down her name so I could give her kudos for dealing with my crazy friends! We were seated promptly. Food was served promptly and food presentation and temperature were just right. I would go there again if my traveling takes me in the area.

1  Thank Janet P
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Food was better than we expected - very good, in fact.
Service was excellent.