“Not bad not great”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed October 29, 2012

this place was just ok. I wasn't beaming as I left but I didnt regret it either.If I fell into the parking lot I'd probably go again

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We went there before a movie. We were not impressed with the restaurant. I did not like the idea of having to wait in line for your food at a sit down restaurant. There were also a lot of kids there and it was very noisy. We will go elsewhere next time.

1  Thank bwco
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Decent food, but nothing special. The location is convenient, and I would go again. There is a very good selection on the menu.

2  Thank Hank S
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I guess I am getting too old for places like this. The food was good for "semi-fast food" but the noise level was high and distracting.

1  Thank ddhockey
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Eat there all the time during my lunch break at work. Place is very clean, fast service and food is delicious!