HYATT house Parsippany-East
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsmini kitchentwo burner stovecooking utensilsqueen bedfull size fridgemade to order omeletsliving areadunkin donutsbasketball courtshuttle serviceomelette stationbusiness or pleasuregreat roomlarge roomnice sizewould definitely stay here againconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We had a wonderful time here. Staff were friendly and professional.

Hotel room was VERY large and clean. There is a happy hour for the guests also between 5:30 & 7pm. Free wifi also was a nice to have

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Hy K
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I recently traveled to NJ for a family reunion. I stayed at the Hyatt house Parsippany for the weekend.
I was not disappointed with this hotel. It matched the reviews very well. I agreed, the hotel is very clean, the rooms are spacious and well equipped with kitchen, a sofa bed, wifi, flat screen TV. The bed and pillows were too firm for my taste. The breakfast needs improvement. No omelet station, only scramble eggs from a box. I asked for a boiled egg, but they did not have it. I had fruits and coffee which was good.
The shuttle service does not run during the weekends, so walking is limited to the nearby grounds since there are no sidewalks to nearby shopping center.
The lobby was being remodeled, it looks like it is going to be very nice. I noticed that there was a fireplace.
Definitely I will stay in this hotel again. I already recommended it to other family members that travel with children.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Gisela Y
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for the first time as part of a business trip. I loved my stay. The receptionist on arrival was very friendly and helpful.

The room was large with a kitchen which means you can cook for yourself and they sell food in their shop next to reception.

The great thing about this place is there is a happy hour between 5.30 and 7 pm with free food and alcohol. This is great.

Also free breakfast and wifi.

Really liked it here and I will return.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank HullPhil
Reviewed June 12, 2014

After 5 years of staying next door at the Sheraton, Parsippany, for our annual weekend conference, we decided to check out on Thursday and stay at the Hyatt House for the duration. We were very pleasantly surprised. The room was spacious, clean and nicely equipped with a full fridge, cook top, sink, and dishwasher, a nice change from the rooms at the Sheraton, which don't even offer a fridge to keep the two $4 bottles of spring water they leave in your room cold.

It was very quiet when we stayed and the grounds and lobby seem well kept also. The one gripe I have is about the complimentary breakfast...Besides the fruit and yogurt, I was very disappointed. I wouldn't necessarily call this a "buffet" but even with the limited selections, I found the quality of some of the items, sub par. The hash browns were just really bad. So, I suggest some improvements in that department, but you do have the choice to cook in your room.

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Nasihah
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I stayed at this property recently for a business trip. It was a perfect property for such a trip. The rooms were spacious, well equipped and clean. The opportunity to have breakfast and a light dinner is brilliant because there are limited restaurants in the area. I would come back to this property without hesitation.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business