$109
Hampton.com
$119
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

$209
Hampton.com
Red Roof Inn Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$72
Fairfield Inn & Suites Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$109
$87
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

$137
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Courtyard by Marriott Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$129
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$160
$135
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $175/night.

$139
  • Pool
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $187/night.

All reviewstwo burner stovequeen bedfull size fridgeorder omelettesbasketball courtshuttle servicequiet areabusiness or pleasureomelette stationgreat roomcoffee makerlarge roombreakfast was includednice sizewould definitely stay here againbusiness tripconvenient location
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I can't say enough about this hotel. Great customer service. The room was just perfect. Nice size room, very clean, modern. Room had a small kitchen area with a fridge (a real fridge, not the typical hotel fridge), microwave, dishwasher and all the pots, pans, plates, cups (even wine glasses) and utensils you could possibly need. I was so impressed they had thought of everything! Even toothpaste! There is another hotel very near by that use to be our absolute favorite, but after staying here for a night....I think we've found a new favorite (and the rate can't be beat!) The weather was crummy so we couldn't enjoy the pool but it did look very refreshing. The guest store was very convenient. Great for late night snacks! Can't wait to visit again soon. By the way, I didn't give "sleep quality" a 5 because we found the mattress a tad bit uncomfortable. My BF and I have back problems so we prefer a firmer mattress. Also, not enough pillows (in our opinion) but none of these issues would keep us from returning.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We stayed here upon recommendation of the bride-to-be. There were 35 rooms set aside, including the bride and groom. There were two of us for our room. Upon entering the lobby was amazing. Very clean, very lodge-like feel. Now, there was a large group,with a lot of children that were very loud and running amuck....but overlooking that....we had a great experience.

The room was immaculate. Small, but more than adequate kitchenette. The bed was oh so comfortable, the bathroom was up to date and over the top. Fun ammenities.

Breakfast was wonderful the first day, great eggs and other choices. Again, a lot of children running around with minimal supervision,...not the hotel's fault. The second day the eggs were nasty, not even edible. Not sure what happened there.

The halls are extra wide, and everything is so well taken care of......great experience overall. We will certainly look at Hyatt House when traveling again.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2013

This hotel was by far a great experience. The staff was very courteous. My room was excellent with all the comforts of home. The hotel was clean and cozy. I was there in April and the grounds were beautiful with spring flowers. Manhattan was,only 40 miles away plus I,got to see some quaint little towns close by. Hope I have to go back there soon.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I was amazed by the Hyatt-House, first time that I stayed there for 2 nights and
really everything has been taken care of. From the Lobby all the way to the Room.
Also to mention that the front desk staff was very professional!
About the Room same thing:
1. Very clean suite impression
2. Fridge, Microwave and so on was in sparkling condition.
3. Bed, Bathroom Area was very clean.

Breakfast, Love it, Especially the made to order omelette... (Yummy)

I stayed in several other similar type places in the neighbourhood but this
one I would say was by far the best in my experience over the last 5 years
also because (and I hope they will keep it up) some places suddenly dropped their standards.

Great, comfy n quiet :)
Thanks

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Worldtraveller06
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We needed our room at the Hyatt House for just one night but this place is great for much more than one night. It is an entire suite with a great kitchen (dishwasher and stove too). The whole place is squeaky clean, smells wonderful and has extra nice linens, pillows and the bed is very comfortable. Nice bathroom - separate sink and mirror area. We had a very quiet night after a rough week. The windows have blinds plus heavy curtains that you can draw to make it as dark as possible. The front desk staff are especially nice. This was a great value for us and we would be happy to stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple