All reviews two burner stove queen bed full size fridge order omelettes basketball court quiet area business or pleasure omelette station coffee maker breakfast was included nice size would definitely stay here again rooms are spacious business trip convenient location outdoor pool hot breakfast
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We stayed here mid-March for 4 nights and I was very happy with the stay. Comfortable bed, nice kitchenette set-up, and friendly staff. They offer a free continental breakfast in the morning and a social hour in the evening (Mon-Thur) which includes snacks, draft beer, and wine. While the hotel doesn't have a restaurant on-site, Annabella's in the shopping center next door has really great food. I also pampered myself with a pedicure and massage in the same shopping center (don't let the looks fool you..they do a wonderful job!). I probably need to visit the Morristown area every couple of months and don't think I'll select anywhere else. Nice job.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Heather J
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Convenient location, friendly staff, and clean comfortable suite. Excellent value for your dollar when you include the continental breakfast with made to order omelets, and a nice variety of breakfast choices. I will return if they remain competitive in the market, this is a very good value.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We stayed on the top floor in late Jan of 2012. Chose this place instead of staying in NYC, by far this was the better option and the all suite perk was nice as well. Saw some wallpaper peeling in the kitchen area but other than that I felt very comfortable there. Nice to be in a quiet area, away from city and this hotel attracts business professionals so you dont have to worry about any rif raf that some hotels can attract. All in all a good stay for a couple of nights in a cute little city (outside the water treatment area LOL)

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank A C
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I stayed at this other Hyatt on the second part of my trip and it is much nicer than the Whippany site. 1 bedroom suite was very nice and quiet. Liked that there was a dunkin donuts next door i could walk too and 2 restaurants as well. Next door to the Sheraton Tara and easy on/off to rt 80 and 287.

Room Tip: I would stay on the higher floors if possible for a little more quiet. NO room service at Hyatt House but you can have food delivery from local establishments.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank tompI2498TF
D R, Director of Sales at HYATT house Parsippany-East, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Good Day Paradt,
Thank you for your response and feedback regarding the HYATT house Parsippany East. We look forward to your return stay with us. You mentioned in your review that room service is a feature that is important to you. In every guest suite, we have a menu for a local restaurant located next door that will deliver to your room as well as post charges to your room. If you have any questions upon your return visit, please do not hesitate to reach out to me or the front desk for additional information and assistance!

Warmest Regards,
Director of Sales

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I had a nice biz stay at the Hyatt House. At check-in I requested my normal "far from elevator and dead quiet" and they delivered. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. The wifi was worked well. For an inexpensive biz hotel I could not have asked for much more. Breakfast the next morning was fine... it was free, so don't forget that...

The front desk was helpful in directing me where to eat (I arrived at dinner time) and at check-out were very pleasant. This isn't the Four Seasons but for the price point I was pleased.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business