“Good location, nice rooms” 4 of 5 stars
Review of HYATT house Parsippany-East

HYATT house Parsippany-East
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Parsippany
Tampa, Florida
“Good location, nice rooms”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I stayed at this other Hyatt on the second part of my trip and it is much nicer than the Whippany site. 1 bedroom suite was very nice and quiet. Liked that there was a dunkin donuts next door i could walk too and 2 restaurants as well. Next door to the Sheraton Tara and easy on/off to rt 80 and 287.

Room Tip: I would stay on the higher floors if possible for a little more quiet. NO room service at Hyatt Hou...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Tom P
D R, Director of Sales at HYATT house Parsippany-East, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Good Day Paradt,
Thank you for your response and feedback regarding the HYATT house Parsippany East. We look forward to your return stay with us. You mentioned in your review that room service is a feature that is important to you. In every guest suite, we have a menu for a local restaurant located next door that will deliver to your room as well as post charges to your room. If you have any questions upon your return visit, please do not hesitate to reach out to me or the front desk for additional information and assistance!

Warmest Regards,
Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Wilton Manors, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

I had a nice biz stay at the Hyatt House. At check-in I requested my normal "far from elevator and dead quiet" and they delivered. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. The wifi was worked well. For an inexpensive biz hotel I could not have asked for much more. Breakfast the next morning was fine... it was free, so don't forget that...

The front desk was helpful in directing me where to eat (I arrived at dinner time) and at check-out were very pleasant. This isn't the Four Seasons but for the price point I was pleased.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank skipnatl
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Booked this online will their deal I gues it only recently became a “Hyatt House” hotel, but since we have never stayed here, we can’t comment on any changes or upgrades. The facilities are pretty good but the staff needs to be trained on how to treat its customers.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Stephen C
Clifton, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

I was just on the phone with Hyatt inquiring about a reservation I wanted to make and the representative not only was snotty but hung up on me! When I called back to complain about the rep hanging up on me I got an attitude again. What is with these representatives. Shouldnt they appreciate you wanting to stay at their hotel? I was just asking simple questions about check-in. This totally changed my mind about staying here. If they were rude on the phone I'm sure their attitude at the hotel wouldnt be any different. What a shame!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank sara r
D R, Director of Sales at HYATT house Parsippany-East, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
Good Afternoon Sara,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your reservation experience at the HYATT house Parsippany East. I have investigated this matter with our front desk and we did not receive your call on property. At the HYATT house Parsippany East, we pride ourselves on making our guests feel like they are at home and I would like to discuss your experience as well as personally assist you with your reservation at your convenience. Please call the hotel directly and ask for the Director of Sales. I look forward to welcoming you to the HYATT house Parsippany-East in the future!
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

This hotel is slightly above average in regards to decor and cleanliness. However, if you are interested in good service and a welcoming staff, I would highly advise against staying here. The staff is severely undertrained. I am a frequent traveler and this might have been my hands down worst experience (which is the only reason why I took the time to write this review). The outdoor area, I must say, is very nice and well kept.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars
3 Thank DeeMK330
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

We stayed here for four days to attend a friend's wedding and visit NYC. The rooms were very nice and the service was awesome! Any time we called down to the front desk for something, someone showed up within five minutes.
The hotel was crowded because of the wedding and the room types we had reserved were full so they upgraded us and we were very happy with the result! No hassle whatsoever.
The only thing we noticed is that the breakfast buffet was a bit nicer on Monday and Tuesday than it was on Saturday and Sunday but that was most likely due to the fact that there were much fewer people there then.
Overall, a great stay!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Barb S
Ledgewood, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

We stayed here, along with our wedding guests for the night before & of our wedding. I can not say enough great things about the Jennifer & her staff. We were given a great price for the guests and the bus that shuttled the guests to the wedding venue was a real deal school bus which was SO unique and hysterical!! They also permitted an extra shuttle van to handle the overflow of guests so that there was zero chance of drinking & driving. They were very receptive to all of our needs.

There is a side room that is private for an after party option after the wedding as well.

The location is amazingly close to Rt 46, Rt 80, Rt 287. It's a hidden gem. Every room has a mini kitchen with pots, pans, glasses, etc for out of towners.

My husband & I saw each other for the 1st time in the lobby outdoor area & the photographer was able to use the hotel backdrop to look like a house with the fireplace & cozy interior.

The bridal party stayed over the evening before so we did not need to leave for breakfast & had a nice choice of items in their continental breakfast selection. And a Dunkin Donuts is within walking distance.

Room Tip: All of the rooms appeared to be the same to us.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank ckonlyone
Also consider these accommodations in or near Parsippany
Sheraton Parsippany Hotel
Hilton Parsippany
Hilton Parsippany
#8 of 17 in Parsippany
3.5 of 5 stars 666 reviews

Been to HYATT house Parsippany-East? Share your experiences!