$119
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

$133
$109
Hampton.com
Red Roof Inn Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$72
Fairfield Inn & Suites Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$109
$87
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

$137
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
$84
Courtyard by Marriott Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$129
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$160
$135
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

$139
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $183/night.

All reviewstwo burner stovequeen bedfull size fridgeorder omelettesbasketball courtshuttle servicequiet areabusiness or pleasureomelette stationgreat roomcoffee makerlarge roombreakfast was includednice sizewould definitely stay here againbusiness tripconvenient location
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I had a nice biz stay at the Hyatt House. At check-in I requested my normal "far from elevator and dead quiet" and they delivered. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. The wifi was worked well. For an inexpensive biz hotel I could not have asked for much more. Breakfast the next morning was fine... it was free, so don't forget that...

The front desk was helpful in directing me where to eat (I arrived at dinner time) and at check-out were very pleasant. This isn't the Four Seasons but for the price point I was pleased.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank skipnatl
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Booked this online will their deal I gues it only recently became a “Hyatt House” hotel, but since we have never stayed here, we can’t comment on any changes or upgrades. The facilities are pretty good but the staff needs to be trained on how to treat its customers.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Stephen C
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I was just on the phone with Hyatt inquiring about a reservation I wanted to make and the representative not only was snotty but hung up on me! When I called back to complain about the rep hanging up on me I got an attitude again. What is with these representatives. Shouldnt they appreciate you wanting to stay at their hotel? I was just asking simple questions about check-in. This totally changed my mind about staying here. If they were rude on the phone I'm sure their attitude at the hotel wouldnt be any different. What a shame!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank sara r
D R, Director of Sales at HYATT house Parsippany-East, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2012

Good Afternoon Sara,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your reservation experience at the HYATT house Parsippany East. I have investigated this matter with our front desk and we did not receive your call on property. At the HYATT house Parsippany East, we pride ourselves on making our guests feel like they are at home and I would like to discuss your experience as well as personally assist you with your reservation at your convenience. Please call the hotel directly and ask for the Director of Sales. I look forward to welcoming you to the HYATT house Parsippany-East in the future!

Reviewed June 26, 2012

This hotel is slightly above average in regards to decor and cleanliness. However, if you are interested in good service and a welcoming staff, I would highly advise against staying here. The staff is severely undertrained. I am a frequent traveler and this might have been my hands down worst experience (which is the only reason why I took the time to write this review). The outdoor area, I must say, is very nice and well kept.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank DeeMK330
Reviewed June 19, 2012

We stayed here for four days to attend a friend's wedding and visit NYC. The rooms were very nice and the service was awesome! Any time we called down to the front desk for something, someone showed up within five minutes.
The hotel was crowded because of the wedding and the room types we had reserved were full so they upgraded us and we were very happy with the result! No hassle whatsoever.
The only thing we noticed is that the breakfast buffet was a bit nicer on Monday and Tuesday than it was on Saturday and Sunday but that was most likely due to the fact that there were much fewer people there then.
Overall, a great stay!