$119
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

Red Roof Inn Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$72
$109
Hampton.com
$139
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$84
Fairfield Inn & Suites Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$109
$160
$127
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

$139
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $183/night.

Courtyard by Marriott Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
All reviewstwo burner stovequeen bedfull size fridgeorder omelettesbasketball courtshuttle servicequiet areabusiness or pleasureomelette stationgreat roomcoffee makerlarge roombreakfast was includednice sizewould definitely stay here againbusiness tripoutdoor pool
Reviewed May 17, 2012

This is my second stay, and I will continue to return whenever I travel to North Jersey. I'm pretty picky about where I stay--especially when I am footing the bill. This hotel, now a Hyatt Place, is perfect for short and extended stays. Full size fridge-freezer (ice in your room!), 2-burner range, dishwasher and sink in the kitchenette, Wi-Fi. Nice-sized rooms with a desk and separate sleeping/sitting areas. Generous hot breakfast included with *real* Jersey bagels (this is HUGE when staying in NJ!). Free tube of mini-toothpaste--I always forget. Great temperature control in the room and shower. Central air is such a beautiful thing. Friendly, helpful staff. BEAUTIFUL outdoor pool and spa. Plenty of parking. Located close to Rte 46. At this price and level of service, it's easy not to miss room service--especially when there is ample space to store food in the room. My single complaint is that there is no task lighting at the desk. Really, one of the best hotel values in the area.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank JRZ_GYRL
Reviewed April 4, 2012

The hotel is located on Smith rd close to route 46 which makes it very easy to reach. New York is only 45 mins bus ride from here.

The rooms have small attached kitchens which make them very convenient for long time stay. The hotel has a small grocery shop where basic amenities can be bought. I found this very convenient as i did not take all this things on the flight with me.

There are also a couple of good restaurants next door (Dunkin Donuts etc).

The staff is super courteous (especially Max).

There is a bus stop nearby from where buses leave for NYC every hour.

All in all this is a very good place to be if you are staying for a long time.

Room Tip: This is the place to stay at if you are going to stay for a long time.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Junaid W
D R, Director of Sales at HYATT house Parsippany-East, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2012

Dear Junaid W,
Thank you for your comments based on your most recent stay at the HYATT house Parsippany, NJ. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with the staff (especially Max.)

We look forward to welcoming you back to the HYATT house Parsippany in the future!

Warmest Regards,
Director of Sales

Reviewed February 29, 2012

We decided to try this hotel out, as they had a very reasonable “pre-paid” rate and it sounded very attractive on-line. It recently changed to a “Hyatt House” hotel, but since we have never stayed here, we can’t comment on any changes or upgrades.
The rooms are all suites and we had a queen suite which had a small kitchen and living space, with the bed off to the side. The room was clean and the kitchen well equipped with appliances and cooking utensils. The bed was comfortable and the heating/ cooling system was very good with a simple to operate thermostat.
The bath area was OK, but we didn’t like the wall mounted soap dispensers by the sink and in the bath tub/ shower. I guess we are old fashioned, but we still like receiving bar soap, and also, without my glasses, I couldn’t tell which dispenser was which, once I got in the shower.
Breakfast was adequate, but we were disappointed on Saturday and Sunday mornings when we discovered they did not serve the “made to order omelets” advertised on their web site. It seems they only offer them to their Monday-Friday guests, so business customers must be more important than their weekend family business.
The hotel is easy to get to off both I-80 and I-287, but not much around other than a business park and a small plaza next store.
All in all, we can’t complain about the overall value for what we paid, but I think there are better choices in the area.

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor near the south side, and found it very quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank jpmcblue
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Hotel is close to the exit from I278. Rooms are US standard, but ask for a king size bed, as those are more spacious. Breakfast is bearable if you are staying for 2-3 nights, but for more go to the shop and fill your room fridge. Not enough wardrobe space for 2 persons. Reception desk clerk is very nice and helpful, but the others not so much. WIFI available in the hotel free of charge and quite fast. For trip to NYC, go to Morristown (train) or Willowbrook mall (bus).

Room Tip: King size bed rooms are bigger
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mkrajacic
Reviewed February 9, 2012

The hotel is very clean and has a great breakfast with made to order omlettes as well as happy hour from 5:30-7 including wine and beer.

The room are spacious and the staff were very accomidating. There was verry little noise in the hotel. There is a small kitchen with a fridge, 2 burner cook top, small microwave, dishwasher and kitchen accessories. Theres also free wifi.

The beds were not really queen size though. It was a little tough to sleep in with 2 people ( room 311). The room are kind of mismatched on the tvs, some seem to have 42" tvs where others have 32" and all different brands. You'd think they would have gotten a discount on a bulk order from someone for one kind.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family