All reviewstwo burner stovequeen bedfull size fridgeorder omelettesbasketball courtquiet areabusiness or pleasureomelette stationcoffee makerlarge roombreakfast was includednice sizewould definitely stay here againbusiness tripconvenient locationoutdoor poolhot breakfast
Reviewed October 31, 2011

MY room was clean, comfortable, and HUGE! I had a kitchen, fully equipped with stove, dishwasher, refrigerator, and all the necessary items to cook and eat with. My bed was very comfortable. I had a cold when I was staying here, and when you don't feel good all you want is to be home in your own bed....luckily this hotel made me feel right at home in my room.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 22, 2011

We have stayed at this hotel several times and we love it. Rooms are large and have a kitchenette with a big fridge, stovetop and dishwasher. They are reasonably priced and the staff is wonderful.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2011

Great location, well within short driving distance to shopping and eating. Also close to pick up and drop off area to mass transit to NYC. Room was clean and updated and well supplied with utinsils, ridges and even a mini stove oven. Staff was polite and respectful. Breakfast was just ok. ( we are used to a different chain hotels hot breakfast) but this one was ok. Evening nostril was not offered during weekends and was looking forward to it. But still worth the price of stay. Found the best price at hotels.com. Will stay here on next visit to NYC.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed September 2, 2011

We made an unexpected visit here in the aftermath of Hurricane Irene. What we found was an exceptional property. A typical suite type room with large kitchen/living area. The king bed was excellent. Bathroom and vanity area were roomy. Doing my usual inspection of the room and public areas I found all to be spotless. A very warm and welcoming site. The staff were more than friendly and helpful. That goes from the front desk crew,to housekeeping,to the bistro staff. Everyone went above and beyond. Very comfortable and appealing decor throughout the hotel. The evening bistro as well as breakfast were both on the lite side but good. Had to stay during the week so the price was a bit steep,however a decent weekend rate is available. Hope to return to the Hotel Sierra.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 1, 2011

The Hotel Sierra is a nice, solid hotel with all the amenities necessary for a pleasant stay. The hotel goes an extra step to set themselves apart from the extended stay suite-style hotels. Most notably, their evening social hour has one light hot component (e.g., ravioli and sauce) quality cheese and crackers, vegetable chips, vegetable platter, fruit, bread, carafes of wine, beer and assorted drinks. The rooms are quite spacious with a large living area, comfortable bedroom, two flat-screen TVs and adequate bath and mini-kitchen. The breakfast every morning was also a step above the competitors with omelettes made to order, bacon, sausage, waffles, fresh fruit, etc. The coffee was extremely good. The staff was very professional and aimed to please. I was very impressed when I needed to go to a drugstore for a forgotten item and did not want to drive as I was unfamiliar with the area. I went down to have a taxi ordered and instead the hotel drove me and waited for me in one of their vans. I considered this above and beyond. I would consider this a stellar experience for business travel. As of July 2011, the Hyatt Hotel Corp. has recently purchased the Hotel Sierra group so its future remains to be seen.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business