“Best Indian Restaurant I have been to!”
Review of Amiya - CLOSED

Amiya
Cuisines: Indian, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: New location. They have another location in Jersey City, NJ which has been on TripAdvisor for a while.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Best Indian Restaurant I have been to!”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I took my daughter out for her birthday on a Saturday night. I had made a reservation and was glad I did. I reserved a booth for the special occasion.

Amiya is a exotic and beautifully decorated high-end Indian Restaurant.

The service was attentive and the food was exceptional.
I enjoyed the chicken tikka masala. I had it many times before at other restaurants and this was by far the best.

We enjoyed the bread called kulcha and it nicely complimented the meal.

This was a memorable experience for both of us and I will return.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank lkkalj

Caldwell, New Jersey
“Best Indian restaurant I have been to”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Love the food. Nice ambiance. wait staff was a little unfriendly, but not rude. Almost like they are not happy to be working there.
Food came out a little long.
The green rice was amazing! Love it. Twin lobster is yummmmy!
Decent prices

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank joseph c
Denville, New Jersey, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really Great Indian food place”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Everything was just really good.. service, food and ambiance. This restaurant provides a new standard to Indian food dining experience. We don't need to go to city for finding a nice Indian restaurant now. Hope they keep up the standard as they opened a few months back.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Robert G
Lexington, Kentucky
“Great restaurant!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Been there 2 times already, great experience, great food and great attention. I am not Indian and I usually don't eat Indian food, but for me it was great. The place is brand new, very nice looking. Excellent service, nice food, very tasty and nice drinks! Will be back soon!

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank EnriqueGomezLima
Parsippany, New Jersey
“Best Indian restuarant by far in Jersey”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Being an Indian myself I am very picky and choosy about Indian Restaurants as I know and am very fond of the authentic culinary delights of the delectable herbs and spices that an Indian Kitchen has to offer. So, I tried many Indian restuarants around and kept rejecting all of them untill I tried amiya. Surely its one of the costlier ones but it offers good food, great ambience and good service.
I take my american colleagues there pretty often and then love the place.

• Visited August 2012