“Really Great Indian food place”
Review of Amiya - CLOSED

Amiya
Cuisines: Indian, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: New location. They have another location in Jersey City, NJ which has been on TripAdvisor for a while.
Denville, New Jersey, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really Great Indian food place”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Everything was just really good.. service, food and ambiance. This restaurant provides a new standard to Indian food dining experience. We don't need to go to city for finding a nice Indian restaurant now. Hope they keep up the standard as they opened a few months back.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Robert G

Lexington, Kentucky
“Great restaurant!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Been there 2 times already, great experience, great food and great attention. I am not Indian and I usually don't eat Indian food, but for me it was great. The place is brand new, very nice looking. Excellent service, nice food, very tasty and nice drinks! Will be back soon!

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank EnriqueGomezLima
Parsippany, New Jersey
“Best Indian restuarant by far in Jersey”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Being an Indian myself I am very picky and choosy about Indian Restaurants as I know and am very fond of the authentic culinary delights of the delectable herbs and spices that an Indian Kitchen has to offer. So, I tried many Indian restuarants around and kept rejecting all of them untill I tried amiya. Surely its one of the costlier ones but it offers good food, great ambience and good service.
I take my american colleagues there pretty often and then love the place.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Earn2Travel
Parsippany, New Jersey
“Best indian food and restaurant atmosphere in North Jersey”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Been to this place a few times now and each time have been impressed with the uniqueness (in a good way) of their dishes. This was a great diversion from the standard Indian fare you will find at almost all other restaurants I have been to. Not only are the ingredient combinations truely unique but still Indian but they really teste great.

I was really impressed with the variety, number of choices and quality of their Sunday lunch buffet. I am not usually a fan of buffets because most trade qantity for quality, but was really impressed with Amiya's buffet.

The decor is very tasetful and elegant. More upscale than most restaurants. The drink menu is also impressive.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Mahesh M
Jersey City, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great lunch buffet”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I went to try out the lunch buffet and the food was excellent, will definitely recommend others. Their selection of both veg and non veg dishes were good. Very nice decor, I must say it has the best interiors I have seen among indian food places around here. I am tempted to try out the signature dishes next time I am there for dinner.

1 Thank MMittal