“Food was excellent!”

Dining options: Dinner
Dubuque, Iowa
“Food was excellent!”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

The cheese stuffed mushrooms were fantastic! The steak, better than expected. My particular waitress left much to be desired. I dined alone and was seated in a corner. Apparently that was the spot to be ignored. I was nearly finished with my appetizer before she finally brought me a plate. Long waits between courses and took what seemed like forever to get the check. Hopefully the rest of the waitstaff has a quicker pace.

• Visited February 2013

• Polish first
New York City, New York
“Good Quality For the Price + Great Service”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Surprise ! Surprise ! I hate chain restaurants but my mother in-law wanted to go here and I was shocked. Had one of the best and nicest waiters and although I'm usually a Prime-beef guy, the quality of my moderate priced steak was really good.

Visited February 2013
New jersey
“poor service”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Had poor service, even with only half of the tables taken. Long waits between courses.Even took too long to get the check. Asked for a medium steak, but got well done. I hate throwing food out, so I ate it. Won't return there!!

Visited December 2012
“Steakhouse offering great value”
Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

The steaks are juicy, tender and decent size. The desserts alone are a meal unto themselves. Great value and atmosphere too.

New Jersey
“Very good but very busy”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

The food here was excellent. You get what you asked for, very good food. It might be very slightly expensive (a great rib eye $23) but really what can you expect less than 40 min from Manhattan. The only negative thing I can say is that this place gets super busy which of course speaks to its popularity. The atmosphere during dinner hours on weekends is just total mayhem with servers flying by constantly, super loud dish clanging everywhere and if you sit near the kitchen its loud. Another pet peeve is that while the service was ok you get that "walking by" server who is always in a rush to somewhere else and does not even stand still while speaking to you. We walked in and waited maybe 5 minutes for a table on a recent Sunday at 5:00 pm, but when we were leaving around 6:30 pm there was over an hour wait which I wont do but my wife will. So if dont want to wait go around 5 pm. In summary, good steaks but loud and busy not a relaxed quiet dinner by any means.

• Visited December 2012