“In a hurry? They like that” 3 of 5 bubbles

Empire Diner
Ranked #23 of 122 Restaurants in Parsippany
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kulpsville, Pennsylvania
“In a hurry? They like that”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

We felt rushed from the moment we walked in the door.
The menu is way too large and needs to be trimmed down.
When I see a menu this extensive, I wonder ... what do they really make that is really good? That is tough to tell.
Not sure if we would go back.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank rbitner2016

Humacao,PR
“Not a good experience.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

I visit this restaurant accompanied with my business group, regardless the poor reviews. Certainly it looks like a "retro" restaurant, but looks clean. But no doubt that needs improvements.
We have not order our food yet, and we realize that this will not be a good place for eat...
The reason ? The most rude waiter I ever have seen. She looks not very happy, and certainly she was not. She aks our questions and trats us with the most minimun kindness.
About the food, the portions were very generous, but the taste was under average.
For the price, you could get better places in the area.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank amghco
Milan, Italy
“a was starting to cry”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

please dont' misunderstood: the food and the service has been accetable, or at least in the averange( well if you like to eat a lot the portion are really big), but the atmosphere was really poor, the music sad, the people around me sad again...

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Trippingpigdiamond
Milford, CT
“Total dive, there are better places in the area”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

I ate here out because the other place I tried to go to was closed, I will not be going back. I ordered a buffalo chicken sandwich, it was very mediocre. The fries were great though. The other people in my party ordered sliders, which came out rubbery and tasting odd. I don't think they got sick (thankfully). The decor is typical diner fare, it could use a little updating, but it was clean. But the food needs some serious help at this restaurant.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank dsr1122
parsippany
“OWNERS NEED TO SELL...been doing this too too long !”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

i stopped going here about a year ago after going there for years...quality, cleaniness,service,etc but recently we called a order in and upon receiving it
i know why i stopped going there....lol no kidding its terrible food my onion rings
were not golden brown there were DARK brown seemed like they were from and old order
that someone never came for and re heated I COULD NOT EAT THEM ! and the rest of the
food we ordered was just sloppy and bad quality....very bad cooks i think Mexicans with
no management quality control..the owners (2-Brothers) been doing this a very long time
and they seem like they could care less..besides all of the above the place needs to be renovated and fixex up.........too many other places in the area to go to ..i'm done going here !!!!

• Visited February 2013