All reviews front desk superior king rooms are clean new jersey pleasant stay place to sleep dunkin donuts bed was very comfortable marsha rri dynasty nj pets commute nyc fi
Reviewed August 25, 2018

Here are the 5 things I look at when I walk into a hotel room.
1) Does it smell? not really
2) Is it physically clean? yes
3) Can I walk barefoot on the carpet? yes
4) How comfortable is the bed? good
5) Are the walls paper thin? not really

I accidentally booked a smoking room and they moved me to another. Great front desk.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, I am glad my team created a good experience for you,
I will surely share your feedback with them.

We look forward to being of service to you soon again, We are located just 28 miles from New York and there is the convenience of the Lakeland bus service available outside our hotel,. also the willow brook mall is just 11 miles from our Inn.

Reviewed August 23, 2018

My stay at this hotel was not bad at all, clean room, quiet area and amenities included is satisfactory for me and my family so no complaints on this. The crew there were generous and cooperative for whatever need necessary. Marcia Perry is direct and nice to talk with unlike my previous experiences at other hotels. not big on qyn dynasty but if that is what you like go for it. Jasper's or China City would be your best bet.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us,
yes we are surrounded by a bunch of restaurants to choose from. the mall is located close by too.

You also have the option of using ORDER INN which we offer.

Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn we look forward to serving you soon again.

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

After a hiatus, came back to explore more of the Parsippany-Troy-Hills area. It's been a very busy summer so it is best to try to get your reservation in with Marsha Perry. My room for the stay was top notch and the staff has been very generous to me since I started coming here and a big thanks for being welcoming. Although, there are things to engage in parsippany. The next town over Lake Hiawatha has a pretty good selection of activities to do as well. Do not miss out on it!!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, I am glad you enjoyed our service, yes we have lots of restaurants around our hotel and the willow brook mall is close by too, New York is only 28 miles from our location.

Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed August 16, 2018

This establishment is truley the best motel I've ever stayed at. I'm glad to see that my favorite receptionist Nicolas is still working there and is still providing quality customer service. I'm definitely going back again next time i need to.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and most of all Nicolas our front desk agent who was there I will surely share your feedback with him, we look forward to serving you soon again.
Hope you have the time to try out the restaurants in the area we are surrounded by some great dining places like eccola, applebees, and of course the willowbrook mall.

Look forward to serving you soon again.

Reviewed August 14, 2018

Had a full day of biz in north Jersey, to be ending with a very late meeting. Didn't want to drive home late, so decided to stay overnight. Chose the Red Roof Inn in Parsippany because the price was right, and all I needed was a place to sleep.

Late afternoon, as I was checking in prior to my night-time meeting, somehow everything was very familiar looking. I even asked the desk clerk “Do all Red Roof Inns look exactly the same, or does it just seem that way?”

Stayed the night. Everything was fine. Then drove home rested and wide awake in the morning.

Then, today, while reviewing some of my old TripAdvisor reviews, I realized why this place looked so familiar. I HAVE STAYED HERE BEFORE, and reviewed this same hotel in June 2016. I stayed in room 140 then, everything was generally fine then, and I had selected this hotel then because the price was right and it was all I needed. I stayed in room 214 this time, and everything was even better. The room was a little more spacious that my last room.

Well … I guess that next time I have late business in this part of north Jersey I'll be back here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us again I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, I will surely share your feedback with my team
we look forward to your next stay, We have some new dining places in the area come up like Paneera, and of course we have offer Order Inn where you can order meals from your room using Order Inn.