“Simply Amazing!”

Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Parsippany
Parsippany, New Jersey, United States
“Simply Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

The staff here is simply amazing! Dan, Marsha, and Guerda always greet you with a smile in the morning. Especially that Marsha! Anything you need they never hesitate. They are simply AMAZING people! This Inn is super accommodating. The room I stayed is was always spotless, fresh and clean. Adel the maid that was on my floor does an amazing job. This Red Roof is cozy and warm. Beds are very comfortable. If you ever have a problem the maintenance men are there in no time. I highly recommend this hotel! You wont be disappointed!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Dear Chris K,

I must say that great reviews like yours with such positive input are always a comforting sight see.

We dedicate ourselves everyday to give the best customer service possible and it is our company's philosophy to make each and every guest feel Confident, Significant and Delighted. From the moment they book their room, to the moment we say good bye at check out. Our goal is to give every guest the "WOW" factor that they deserve and to keep them coming back to Red Roof Inn for years and years to come.
Thank you again; for your posting and I will be sure to share all your comments with the entire staff.

Daniel Gutierrez

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Arabic first
Haverford, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

I travel the east coast 4 days or at a time 7 days a week and stay at the red roof in parsippany, nj. Over several years, I have come to know the staff and the manager, Dan. Marcia, who is at the front desk, could not be more accommodating to the guests. She will help you in anyway to make your stay a pleasant one. She is the face of this red roof and is always smiling and most pleasant. When one is traveling all day and is exhausted, it is a real pleasure to see Marcia's smile and helpfulness. Even Greta in the evening is always most helpful. I rarely see dan, but he also goes out of his way to make your stay pleasant. The rooms have been upgraded and are much better than they used to be. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling and only wants to deal with very nice people. Keep up the good work. Eddie S

Room Tip: Ask early for what you need and they will try to accommodate your request
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear iris s,

Thank you for your kind words about our Parsippany Red Roof Inn location. I must agree with you that we do have a wonderful staff at our location. My Front Desk Staff has the ability to make all of our guests feel as though they are family and they never forget a face or name, making you always feel welcome. I on the other hand may not be seen too often, but I am always here wandering the property, doing room inspections, and making sure that our guest have the best experience possible. Our renovation has only just began and in the not so far future you will see an even better Parsippany Red Roof, which will offer many more new and exciting features. I thank you again and I will be sure to share your comments with Marsha, Guerda and my whole staff for that matter so they can see that their efforts are being noticed.
Sincerely Yours

Parsippany
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

Basic motel, very cheap. People live here on the lower rungs of existence. My counterpane had dried blood on it, my son's had something yellow. The stairwell landing, which is external, bore signs of blood pooling followed by an exit trail. I am an ex London cop.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Dear Terence W,

I have read your review, after carefully looking at our daily log and the maintenance logs. I found no record or reports of any human fluids or an exit trail as you stated. Our exterior walks are walked several times daily and washed weekly or more often when needed. My staff takes great pride in making sure that it is always clean. With doing so we offer many trash bins along our exterior corridors and the property for guests place items they wish to disregard. When a guest accidentally spills a beverage or food it is cleaned up promptly as to not attract any pests or be an eye sore for our patrons.

Sincerely Yours
General manager
Surprise, Arizona
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

Dirty room! Never vacuumed. Gunk left on microwave. Towels full of holes. Hair dryer plug was burnt - too scared to use it - thought I'd electrocute myself! No freezer in mini fridge - so no point in paying for the deluxe room if that's what you need. Mattress is like a rock - but expected that at a value hotel. Called front desk about dirty room - he made a note on the record. This room isn't worth $70 I paid for it.

Room Tip: If you have a pet - ask for first floor - the stairs to the second floor are "open" planks...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank orionbaby410
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Dear orionbaby410,

I am sorry to hear about your recent stay. We always strive to make sure all of our rooms are guest ready for all of our patrons. If something does not seems right with your room we will do our best to correct the issue, if it cannot be fixed to your expectations then we would move you to another room to guarantee the best night stay possible.We always do our best to make sure we have the best quality of linen's and towels available for our guests to use. We continually switch out our damaged goods with new goods when we see wear and tear. Our beds are brand new Sealy Mattresses and although most may say they are extremely comfortable they still cannot compare to the one you may have at home. All of our Microfridges are just a refrigerator and do not come with freezers, but we would gladly place any frozen items you wish in our break room freezer to keep it frozen for you. We always have spare hairdryers at the front desk, if and when one stops working or seems defective for your use, until we can replace the wall mounted one in the room.
Again; I thank you for bringing these matters to my attention and we will make sure that we correct any and all issues.

Landing, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

Mr. Gutierrez, has been very helpful and professional. A very competent manager. A nice place to stay. It is very convenient to restaurants, stores and highways. The staff is always helpful. Harry Schnitzer

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Dear Mr. Schnitzer,

Thank you for your kind words, I appreciate the great review but I must not take all the credit as I do have a wonderful staff.
They say that it takes a village to raise a child, but I say it takes a dedicated staff to give the best experience possible, and that is what we have here.
We will always strive to give all of our guests the best experiences possible and to create an everlasting memory of our Inn that will bring you back time and time again.

Thank you again and we always look forward to seeing your smiling face whether at check in for coffee or to just come and chat.

Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

I stopped in this Red Roof on my way to Bayonne NJ to the Cruise Port. You can get to the cruise port in 40 minutes or less. I felt it was a good spot. The hotel was a good price and clean. Service was good. No complaints.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Dear Sean M,

Thank you for taking the time to notice the efforts of our staff here at the Parsippany Red Roof Inn. We always do our best to make all of our guests feel significant, delighted, and important. Your comments as well as all the other ones received, give my staff the motivation to work harder and make sure that all of our guests have the same experience as you. Thank you again and I will surly post this review for all of my staff to see.

We look forward to your next stay here at the Parsippany Red Roof Inn.

Morristown, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

I stay at the Parsippany Red Roof Inn during business related extended weekends, a couple of weekends per month. Compared to other hotels in the area this hotel is always more reasonably priced. The rooms are always clean. All the staff are friendly. However, Marsha goes above and beyond. Aside from a swift check in, Marsha takes the time to get to know your reservation pattern; and she makes sure that you are accommodated, even when you forget to make a specific request during reservation. In addition, within minutes of entering your room, she calls to make sure the room is okay. Indeed, she is both rare and refreshing. I hope Red Roof truly values her because she is simply the best!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear JYK52,

Thank you for your comments about our Parsippany Red Roof Inn. It is with the upmost importance that we make sure that all of our guests feel like they are at home. We strive each and everyday to get to know all of our guests and make sure that their needs are met and Marsha does just that. I will share your comments with her and my staff.

Thank You again and we look forward to you staying with us for years to come