“Clean hotel”

Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Parsippany
Toronto, Canada
“Clean hotel”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I stopped in this Red Roof on my way to Bayonne NJ to the Cruise Port. You can get to the cruise port in 40 minutes or less. I felt it was a good spot. The hotel was a good price and clean. Service was good. No complaints.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Dear Sean M,

Thank you for taking the time to notice the efforts of our staff here at the Parsippany Red Roof Inn. We always do our best to make all of our guests feel significant, delighted, and important. Your comments as well as all the other ones received, give my staff the motivation to work harder and make sure that all of our guests have the same experience as you. Thank you again and I will surly post this review for all of my staff to see.

We look forward to your next stay here at the Parsippany Red Roof Inn.

Daniel Gutierrez

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
  • Arabic first
Morristown, New Jersey
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I stay at the Parsippany Red Roof Inn during business related extended weekends, a couple of weekends per month. Compared to other hotels in the area this hotel is always more reasonably priced. The rooms are always clean. All the staff are friendly. However, Marsha goes above and beyond. Aside from a swift check in, Marsha takes the time to get to know your reservation pattern; and she makes sure that you are accommodated, even when you forget to make a specific request during reservation. In addition, within minutes of entering your room, she calls to make sure the room is okay. Indeed, she is both rare and refreshing. I hope Red Roof truly values her because she is simply the best!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear JYK52,

Thank you for your comments about our Parsippany Red Roof Inn. It is with the upmost importance that we make sure that all of our guests feel like they are at home. We strive each and everyday to get to know all of our guests and make sure that their needs are met and Marsha does just that. I will share your comments with her and my staff.

Thank You again and we look forward to you staying with us for years to come

parsippany
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I have beebn staying at the red roof inn parsippany for business the last couple of weeks and although there rooms r the cleanest and u get most bang for your buck at a hotel in this price range. Marsha at the front desk is the reason i keep returning. I am in the service industry myself and she is rare.It is refreshing to find a person willing to help u an smile the whole time. She is either very sincere or a better actress then meryl streep!! either way she is a gem that deserves a raise & promotion. I see her interaract with other guests and they all seem to feel the way i do Kudos to whoever hired her

Room Tip: go for the upgrade on $10 more bigger w/frig and microwave
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Dear Keith S.,

Although I would love to take the credit for hiring Marsha I cannot, but I must say that she is the "Real Deal". As you stated in your header she is "The bomb", with an explosive personality and attitude. She has the ability to make every guest leave with a memorable experience. I can say without a doubt that she is worth her weight in gold and never stops giving 110% or shall I say the "WOW Factor" that all guests should experience when staying at any of our Red Roof Inns. Your comments only solidify my thoughts as well and I will be sure to share your experience with Marsha and let her know that she can take a bow worthy of the great Meryl Streep.

Marsha and I both look forward to your next stay here at the Parsippany Red Roof Inn

Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed October 7, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel two nights while on a business/pleasure trip. My husband booked the hotel without me and I have to say that when we pulled up the first night I was not sure if I wanted to stay there as it looked a bit dated from the outside. I had my doubts until we got to our room which was clean and tidy and surprisingly comfortable. I really have to compliment the hotel staff and the owners who really have a well kept and clean hotel with a friendly staff and
though there are not that many amenities you would pay triple for elsewhere I must say I did not miss a thing during our stay at this Red Roof Inn and I even had to thank my husband for making the reservations! The great reviews from previous quests compelled him to stay here and he was right ... if we are in the area again we would not hesitate to stay here and I would recommend it to family and friends. Two thumbs up to the staff and Manager !!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Siobhan126,

I cannot begin to tell you how wonderful it is that you have taken the time to respond about our Inn. Here at the Parsippany Red Roof Inn; we continue to do our very best to offer the most incrediable experience possible for all who come to visit. The best thing is, we are only going to get better. In the not so far future, we will be adding many more new and exciting elements to our Inn. Such as installing a faster and more stable WiFi system, a whole new color scheme on the inside and out of our buildings, as well as updating many of our room features such as new laminate floors, Vessel Sinks, and Lighting, which many of our guests have suggested. The most incredible thing is the list goes on, so tell your friends, family, and coworkers.

We look forward to your next visit at the Pasrsippany Red Roof Inn.

Rochester
Reviewed September 30, 2013

How hard is it to dispose of your trash in the can? Or bring it into your room? Why must people leave their empty pizza boxes and beer cans in the stairways? This only makes extra work for the employes, and gives the establishment a shoddy appearance. Unless Red Roof Inns begins hiring nighttime cleaners to patrol the hallways and the grounds, these overnight miscreants will continue to mess up perfectly good properties.
Now that I've gotten that off my chest, there isn't much to say about this Red Roof Inn that is unique. It has the quality that one expects from this hotel chain, and the rate wasn't bad, considering it was a Saturday night in the metro NY/NJ area. Just dispose of your trash properly if you stay there!

1 Thank Jason W
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Dear Jason W.,

Thank you for your kind words about our Parsippany Red Roof Inn. Although we offer many comforts of home our maid service is extended to the guest rooms and property trash removal is done by our maintenance crew several times a day. Our staff here takes great pride in keeping our facility clean. In order for us to do that we do offer many trash recepticales through out the property, as well as a large dumpster behind building 2 for items that do not fit in the ordinary cans. After regular working hours we do use the honor system and ask all guests to be considerate and treat our Inn as they would their own home.To keep it clean and respect their surroundings, so we do not attract any pests or insects and continue to make it enjoyable for all who come.

Thank you again and we look forward to your next stay at the Parsippany Red Roof Inn.

Danbury, Connecticut
Reviewed September 24, 2013

i got a great deal on orbitz and i had a playing job in ridgewood. this was the most inexpensive place i could find. the room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. the flat screen tv worked very well and i was glad the room had an ironing board and iron in it. the help was extremely friendly and i would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank suesipolansky77
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Dear suesipolanski77,

Thank you for your comments about our Parsippany Red Roof Inn. We always encourage guests to tell us where we need improvement and even better when you let us know we are doing a great job! We always strive to give our guests the best experiences possible and all on a remarkable price. I can tell you now; that we will only get better and in the near future we will begin our renovation which will include new amenities and a sleek and stylish new look with many more of the comforts of home.
Please be sure to come and visit us again

Sincerely

Accessible.
Corporate.
Plenty of parking.
Water for Redi-members.

Be sure to check-in with Marsha....she is efficient and able to meet your needs.

See you soon.

Room Tip: If your traveling alone book a ADA-room much more affordable and on 1st floor.
1 Thank candi w
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear Candi w,

Thank you for your kind words about our Parsippany Red Roof Inn location. I must agree with you that Marsha is a wonderful employee and asset to our location. She has the ability to make all of our guests feel as though they are family and never forgets a face or name making you always feel welcome. I encourage all my staff to be friendly to our guests and make sure that they have the best experiences possible. I will be sure to share your comments with Marsha and post your review for all my other staff to see and make them aware that their efforts are being noticed.
Sincerely Yours