“Marsha Front Desk Manager is Excellent!”

Red Roof Inn Parsippany
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Parsippany
Parsippany, New Jersey
“Marsha Front Desk Manager is Excellent!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Hotel is
Very Clean.
Affordable.
Accessible.
Corporate.
Plenty of parking.
Water for Redi-members.

Be sure to check-in with Marsha....she is efficient and able to meet your needs.

See you soon.

Room Tip: If your traveling alone book a ADA-room much more affordable and on 1st floor.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank candi w
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear Candi w,

Thank you for your kind words about our Parsippany Red Roof Inn location. I must agree with you that Marsha is a wonderful employee and asset to our location. She has the ability to make all of our guests feel as though they are family and never forgets a face or name making you always feel welcome. I encourage all my staff to be friendly to our guests and make sure that they have the best experiences possible. I will be sure to share your comments with Marsha and post your review for all my other staff to see and make them aware that their efforts are being noticed.
Sincerely Yours

Genereal Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
  • Arabic first
North Carolina
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Was in town before Labor Day weekend visiting a gravely ill aunt and needing a place to stay for a few days on a budget. I have stayed at Red Roof's from Tampa, Fl. all the way up to Milford, Ct. and this Parsippany, NJ location was definitely the best! My "no smoking" room had no smoke odors, and was clean and comfortable! Maybe the AC unit could have been a little less noisy, but I'm sure that once the rooms are completed with updating, the issue will be fixed. I say this because the staff that I met here...Marsha, Gerda, and Clarissa... seemed to really care about the clients and their hotel. They were friendly and gave great advice on the area and local restaurants! Clarissa helped at night when I needed a plastic bag and some bottled water, and Marsha and Gerda were great as well!
I would recommend this Red Roof to anyone traveling on a budget, and would definitely stay here again when in the area!

1 Thank Thomas B
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Dear Thomas B. ,
I cannot begin to tell you how wonderful it is that you have taken the time to notice the efforts of our staff here at the Parsippany Red Roof Inn. Your comments as well as all others give my staff the motivation to work harder and make sure that all of our guests have the same experience as you have. Thank you again and I will surly post this review for all of my staff to see.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Location is hard to get in and out of. Room was OK, but could have been cleaned better. No ice machine close to back rooms and if you are in a back room you can here too much of the traffic from I-80. But staff very helpful and friendly. Finding a restaurant easy to get to is a chore.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank MoovieStarz
Dear MoovieStarz,

Thank your for your response about our Parsippany Red Roof Inn location. We always incourage positive and constructive views from our guests. As a team here; we strive to make sure that we do get it right for all of our guests, whether it be fresh pot of coffee, extra towl, or even a wake up call, and to correct any issues that may arise to make your stay the best experience possible.

Thank you again for your commets and will be sure to share them with my staff

North Carolina
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I needed a room so I could stay for a few days before Labor Day weekend while visiting my gravely ill aunt in Care One in Morristown. I must say that I have never seen a more well-kept and cleaner Red Roof...with such a friendly and helpful staff...anywhere! And, I have stayed at Red Roof's from Tampa, Fl., all the way up to Milford, Ct.
Too often, "smoke free" rooms smell like stale smoke...but not here. My room was clean with no bad odors. Everything worked well, and the bed was comfortable. Aside from a slightly noisy AC unit, I'd say overall, it was excellent...especially considering the budget price!
Marsha, Gerda and Clarissa were also the best...recommending great places to eat, and helping out with bottles of spring water and some needed stuff in the evening! You could tell that the staff here really cares!
I would definitely recommend this Inn and will visit again when back in NJ.

2 Thank Thomas B
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Dear Thomas B,

Thank you for taking the time to notice the efforts of our staff here at the Parsippany Red Roof Inn. Marsha, Guerda and Carisa are a wonderful asset to our team, they always do their best to make all of our guests feel signifigant, delighted, and important. Your comments as well as all the other ones recieved, give my staff the motivation to work harder and make sure that all of our guests have the same experience as you. Thank you again and I will surly post this review for all of my staff to see.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Let me start by saying that I have never had to leave a motel/hotel earlier than expected due to poor conditions, until this red roof inn. The smell was so unbearable (moldy-musky-smoky smell with perfume trying to cover it up) that I asked to switch rooms. Staff was accommodating and allowed us to switch but the second room was not much better. We slept with the door cracked open to let the room breathe and checked out the following morning to spend the next 3 nights at a much better smelling location with reasonable rates. Highly recommend avoiding this place if you have a nose.

• Stayed September 2013
Dear nousernameforyou,

I would like to thank you for your recent stay with us here at the Parsippany Red Roof Inn,
and I am very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay. We do try our hardest to provide each guest with a clean and comfortable room with the best quality for the price.

Our helpful and friendly staff are always willing and eager to help our guests and we have made some recent improvements at the hotel to improve any odor issues so we can continue to provide exceptional quality to all of our guests.

We hope that you will give us another try in the future.
Thank you for your comments as we do strive to improve our hotel and make it better each day for all of our guests.

Daniel Gutierrez

Travelers are raving about these Parsippany hotels

North Wales, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I needed a last minute place to stay and I had no expectation of these types of places, I use them for sleep and sleep only, in and out and Thank you Maam.. but this time I had a cigarette burn in my sheets, but this is a non smoking room and someone had 2 dogs that barked until around 10:00pm.. I guess someone else complained because all of the sudden the barking stopped..

That is all

Room Tip: Get a room in the back building away from the highway noise
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear Eddie F,

Thank you for you review, We always encourage our guests to tell us about their stay, to show where we need to work harder and how well we are doing as a whole. We will only get better when guests like yourself let us know where we need to show improvement. I will share your comments with my housekeeping staff to show them where it is needed.

Thank you again; and we look forward to seeing you when you are back in the Parsippany area for business.

Sincerely

Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Here is your hotel! This was our second year to spend several days here. Close to major highways, yet plenty of grassy areas for dog walking. Everything you need from stores along Rte 46. Staff were friendly and helpful. Clean and well maintained. We had a micro fridge which made for economical meals. Drive time to Mountainside, N J on Rte. 22 was just 30 minutes on
most days!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear MononGirl1952,

Thank you for taking the time to notice the efforts of our staff here at the Parsippany Red Roof Inn. Your comments as well as all others give my staff the motivation to work harder and make sure that all of our guests have the same experience as you have. Thank you again and I will surly post this review for all of my staff to see.