“YES, I WOULD ABSOLUTELY STAY AT RED ROOF INN, PARSIPANNY, NEW JERSEY”

Red Roof Inn Parsippany
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Parsippany
Parsipanny, New Jersey
“YES, I WOULD ABSOLUTELY STAY AT RED ROOF INN, PARSIPANNY, NEW JERSEY”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I enjoy the Welcoming Hospitality of the 24 hour staff. My room is spacious and clean. My bed is extremely comfortable. I can not hear neighbors above or beside me. Affordable Rate. Pet Friendly. Conveniently Located. A Great Value ....
I thank the staff at RED ROOF INN. MARSHA, BARBARA, HOUSEKEEPING, for doing an OUTSTANDING job.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank TANA W W
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Dear Tana W W,

I cannot begin to tell you how wonderful it is that you have taken the time to notice the efforts of our staff here at the Parsippany Red Roof Inn. Your comments as well as all others give my staff the motivation to work harder and make sure that all of our guests have the same experience as you have. Thank you again and I will surly post this review for all of my staff to see.

We look forward to your next stay here at the Parsippany Red Roof Inn.

Sincerely Yours,

Daniel Gutierrez

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
  • Arabic first
Meriden, Connecticut
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I have an upcoming reservation this week. I just called to ask a couple of questions, and it looks like I might have gotten the woman mentioned in a review below. I was so abruptly handled that I asked her if it was a good idea for me to even come since I didn't seem very welcomed. I tried to ask for a handicapped room and she just talked around it. I think I'll have to keep packed and ready to leave on the spot if I'm treated this way when I arrive.........

I stayed here before, and it was nice, which is why I'm trying it again.

Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank CTBuzz
Dear CT Buzz,

All guests are valued and respected clientele and we will always do our best to treat everyone with a positive and a non-objective attitude. This complaint was discussed with staff and we sincerely regret that we would in-any-way disappoint our guests.

Sincerely

Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

Worst experience ever! Dbl rooms are very small twin beds, staff is very rude and unhelpful, Traveled to nj and had a coupon for a room. They refused to check us in at 4pm, Hung up on us when we tried to talk to a manager, Saidvwe could check in if we paid 80 to get a dbl deluxe room, Told us they wouldnt except the coupon.

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank AcidDreamz33
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Dear AcidDreamz33,

We do offer a "Walk in" coupon rate for our standard 2 full bed. It is can only be offered once you walk in and cannot be booked over the phone in advance. If we are sold out of that paticular room type when you came to check in you would not be able to use the coupon. From which you stated you were offered a deluxe 2 full bed which we did have available. It is an upgade room type with the 2 full beds and the Microwave and Refridgerator.
Once we reach an 80% occupancy all discounts are closed and the bar rate is the only thing we offer and we have been booked at over 90% the past 3 weeks.
I would also like comment that you stated we have twin size beds to which we do not offer any twin size beds at our location. All our beds are brand new full size and king size mattresses in each and every one of our rooms.

Boonsboro, Maryland
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I've stayed at three different Red Roof Inns over the past year and every time no surprises. Friendly and helpful staff. Accommodations that are clean and comfortable for a typical mid-range hotel price. Reasonable rates and all the expected amenities. This was the same and no disappointments. Carpets had just been serviced that day, so the room had a little chemical smell, but great not having to worry about walking around in my socks. Free wifi with the room but as has been the case with every Red Roof I've visited, the connection was very slow. Can't blame the hotel - must be the provider for the chain. Would definitely stay here again. Prices were great and location convenient.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Dear schnauzersdad,

Thank you for your response, we strive to make all of our Red Roof Inns a "Great Place with a Great Price". I am also happy to say that we are looking to update our WiFi System so we can offer a much faster service to all of our guests. Also here at the Parsippany Red Roof Inn; we continue to improve our guest experience by offering all new Bedding, Flat screen Televisions, Iron and Ironing Boards, and Hairdryers in our rooms.

We hope that you continue to stay at Red Roof Inns and choose us on your next trip to the Parsippany, New Jersey area.

General Manger
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Staff was great & very pet friendly. Bus to newark (1hr travel time) very close. Pet poop bags provided all over the well maintained, beautiful flower filled grounds.
Free wifi was OK, not great, but FREE!

• Stayed April 2013
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear Brazboy,

Thank you for your response about our Parsippany Red Roof Inn. Spring has sprung and the cherry blossums and tulips are in full bloom. As you know all of our locations offer a "Free Stay " for any four legged friend, and we encourage all of our guests to bring them along. We do offer free WiFi and are in the process of having our service looked into so we can offer a much stronger signal, so there will be less interuption to all of our guests.

Thank you again, for your comments and we look forward to seeing you in the future at the Parsippany Red Roof Inn.

Sincerely

Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stayed two nights recently, the property was alright nothing special. Situated just behind a Chinese restaurant on the eastbound side of route 46. So it was a nice and quite sleep. The room had just been renovated with new bedding, furnishings, micro/fridge and a large flat screen. My only gripe was that the shower curtain rod was not curved. Other than that I'd stay there again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear BlessedAmI,

Thank you for your comments. As you have noticed we have began many new amenities here at our property and in the near future; we will be switching out our shower curtain rods with the new curved ones. We always listen to our guests comments whether good or indifferent so we can give our guests the quality, service, and commitment that our guests have come to expect at Red Roof Inn.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

The room smelled fresh, and that was very nice. The price....eh..
No hair dryer in the room as advertised. The young man from the front desk did bring me one. The bed is extremely firm. The worst part of this stay so far is that the pillows are as hard as bricks! I am writting this review at 3am because I'm unable to fall asleep. My neck hurts from trying to sleep on those cement pillows.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank rubbymac
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Dear Rubbymac,

Thank you for your response, We always try encourage guest feed back whether it be good or indifferent. Our property has began with a few new property enchancements such as flat screen tevevisions, all new bedding, and along with that new pillows which tend to be firm until broken in.
As for our hairdryers we are in the process of putting them in all of our rooms and are 60 percent complete. For the rooms that we haven't had a chance to install them in yet; we always make sure to have them available on hand for any guest requests and will gladly bring them to you. It is our intention to make your stay as pleasurable as possible and if a softer pillow is needed we can always bring one to you at any time.