“Solid Red Roof experience”

Red Roof Inn Parsippany
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Parsippany
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I've stayed at three different Red Roof Inns over the past year and every time no surprises. Friendly and helpful staff. Accommodations that are clean and comfortable for a typical mid-range hotel price. Reasonable rates and all the expected amenities. This was the same and no disappointments. Carpets had just been serviced that day, so the room had a little chemical smell, but great not having to worry about walking around in my socks. Free wifi with the room but as has been the case with every Red Roof I've visited, the connection was very slow. Can't blame the hotel - must be the provider for the chain. Would definitely stay here again. Prices were great and location convenient.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Dear schnauzersdad,

Thank you for your response, we strive to make all of our Red Roof Inns a "Great Place with a Great Price". I am also happy to say that we are looking to update our WiFi System so we can offer a much faster service to all of our guests. Also here at the Parsippany Red Roof Inn; we continue to improve our guest experience by offering all new Bedding, Flat screen Televisions, Iron and Ironing Boards, and Hairdryers in our rooms.

We hope that you continue to stay at Red Roof Inns and choose us on your next trip to the Parsippany, New Jersey area.

General Manger

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Staff was great & very pet friendly. Bus to newark (1hr travel time) very close. Pet poop bags provided all over the well maintained, beautiful flower filled grounds.
Free wifi was OK, not great, but FREE!

• Stayed: April 2013
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Dear Brazboy,

Thank you for your response about our Parsippany Red Roof Inn. Spring has sprung and the cherry blossums and tulips are in full bloom. As you know all of our locations offer a "Free Stay " for any four legged friend, and we encourage all of our guests to bring them along. We do offer free WiFi and are in the process of having our service looked into so we can offer a much stronger signal, so there will be less interuption to all of our guests.

Thank you again, for your comments and we look forward to seeing you in the future at the Parsippany Red Roof Inn.

Sincerely

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stayed two nights recently, the property was alright nothing special. Situated just behind a Chinese restaurant on the eastbound side of route 46. So it was a nice and quite sleep. The room had just been renovated with new bedding, furnishings, micro/fridge and a large flat screen. My only gripe was that the shower curtain rod was not curved. Other than that I'd stay there again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Dear BlessedAmI,

Thank you for your comments. As you have noticed we have began many new amenities here at our property and in the near future; we will be switching out our shower curtain rods with the new curved ones. We always listen to our guests comments whether good or indifferent so we can give our guests the quality, service, and commitment that our guests have come to expect at Red Roof Inn.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

The room smelled fresh, and that was very nice. The price....eh..
No hair dryer in the room as advertised. The young man from the front desk did bring me one. The bed is extremely firm. The worst part of this stay so far is that the pillows are as hard as bricks! I am writting this review at 3am because I'm unable to fall asleep. My neck hurts from trying to sleep on those cement pillows.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank rubbymac
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Dear Rubbymac,

Thank you for your response, We always try encourage guest feed back whether it be good or indifferent. Our property has began with a few new property enchancements such as flat screen tevevisions, all new bedding, and along with that new pillows which tend to be firm until broken in.
As for our hairdryers we are in the process of putting them in all of our rooms and are 60 percent complete. For the rooms that we haven't had a chance to install them in yet; we always make sure to have them available on hand for any guest requests and will gladly bring them to you. It is our intention to make your stay as pleasurable as possible and if a softer pillow is needed we can always bring one to you at any time.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I have not been here in quite a while walked in on Saturday and Gurda at the front desk there is one my best customers where's ave you been mad me feel like I was a family member that she has not seen in a while she always greets people with a big smile. She new what type of room I like and even remembered I like first floor she nows her customers well and takes care of them always with a big smile.... I have stayed here many many times and never any complaints... Much better then the Meadowlands Red roof Inn... Check out my review on that location. Very clean room and strong Internet connection...

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
RedRoofParsippany, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Dear Bear464,

Thank you for your kind words about Our Parsippany Red Roof Inn location. I must agree with you that Guerda is a wonderful employee and asset to our location. She has the ability to make all of our guests feel as though they are family and she has the ability to never forget a face or name making you always feel welcome. I encourage all my staff to be friendly to our guests and make sure that they have the best experiences possible. I will be sure to share your comments with Guerda and my other staff to make them aware that their efforts are being noticed.

Genereal Manager

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I traveled with my pet and stayed at this location on 3/15/2013 because it was the only location close to my destination. Upon entering the room, I noticed the room smelling fresh and everything appeared clean. There were not many problems encountered during my stay other than the heat was turned off and it took hours to heat the room so the room wasn't comfortable until the room got heated. I turned the dial on the heating thermostat to 85 and it took hours and didn't adequately heat the room. I was surprised the toilet had a powerful flush which is rare with most of their inns I stayed at. Although I am not complaining since this is how the room was constructed, the bathroom felt cramped with the toilet so close to the shower, it was hard to wash my hair. It would have been better to have the front of the shower away from the toilet. I prefer underneathe the beds to be blocked off so when you have a pet, they don't go underneathe. Some inns have this but this one did not in the room I stayed. The alarm clock was hard to set so they should check them and replace the faulty ones. I didn't have time to use the flat screen tv although it looked very nice. I was happy to get ground level as it's more convenient than going up and down a flight of stairs particularly when you have a pet. No blow dryer in the room so bring your own. Overall, I am satisfied and the price can't be beat plus you can bring a pet and not have to pay a fee.

Room Tip: Get a room on the ground level for convenience.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Dear Lee W.

Thank your for your response about our Parsippany Red Roof Inn location. We always incourage positive and constructive views from our guests. As a team here; we strive to make sure that we do get it right for all of our guests, whether it be fresh pot of coffee, extra towl, or even a wake up call, and to correct any issues that may arise to make your stay the best experience possible.

Thank you again for your commets and will be sure to share them with my staff

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I have stayed in hotels and motels all over the country and while some were in exotic locations I don't think I've felt more at home than I do when I'm here at the Red Roof Inn in Parsippany. If you travel with pets you know many places won't allow them and even when they do they charge for it, not so here. Dan Gutierrez and his staff are dog lovers and they encourage guests to bring their pets. Some nights it's a veritable zoo, but it's immaculate. They always have a pot of coffee brewing and like a loyal companion they bring you the paper every day.

This is just a friendly, easy, comfortable place to stay. It's conveniently located off I 80 & 287 and you can be to other major arteries Like I 95 and the GSP in minutes. You can't beat it.

Room Tip: They have a wide selection so join the ready card club so you can book the one that fits your needs.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear John S.

Thank you for your comments about our Parsippany Red Roof Inn. It is with the upmost importance that we make sure that all of our guests feel like they are at home. We strive each and everyday to get to know all of our guests and make sure that their needs are met.

Thank You again and we look forward to you staying with us for years to come

Daniel Gutierrez

Also consider these accommodations in or near Parsippany
Days Inn Parsippany
Candlewood Suites Parsippany - Morris Plains
Sonesta ES Suites Parsippany
Sonesta ES Suites Parsippany
#2 of 16 in Parsippany

Been to Red Roof Inn Parsippany? Share your experiences!