All reviews nice courtyard front desk lounge area third floor would stay again one night stay late check breakfast buffet comfortable beds checking in up to date new jersey tgi nathan elevator nj gym
Reviewed August 1, 2018

There's nothing particularly amazing about this hotel. I was in town for a business trip, it had good ratings and my company was willing to pay for it. Staff was nice, room was clean. Parking was a tad limited; we always found a spot but it would be the last one. Wi-fi was a good speed. Breakfast is really good (not included).

I'd have given it 4 stars except for this one thing: My flight on my check-out day was later in the day so I figured I'd check-out as late as I could. Housekeeping ended up knocking and even opening my door right away twice that morning (the second time I told her what time I was leaving). I found this a little annoying and, while I understand that they wanted to clean my room for the next guest, wish they had maybe asked me what time I was planning to check out or something.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank 439aparnaj
Gessica P, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

Hello Aparna J,

Thank you for providing your honest feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. I am sorry to hear that my housekeeper disturbed you in your room before checkout. I will address this personally with the entire team so that they are reminded of proper procedures with handling check out rooms. I am glad that you found the room to be clean and our staff as courteous during your stay. We strive to impress our guests so if your travels bring you back to our hotel, please make sure to contact me so I can ensure everything goes smoothly.

Thank you again and Take Care.

Gessica P.

Reviewed July 21, 2018

We stayed here so we could get into NYC early in the morning and save a little cash. Room was a great value. We did have a broken toilet seat in our room upon arrival but the staff fixed it asap. Just was curious how the cleaning crew would not have noticed it before us?? But they fixed it. Beautiful courtyard to sit outside if the bugs are not too bad:) If ever needed to stay again, we would.

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank babriatis
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel. Newly renovated with everything you need. Very clean and modern. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. Special thanks to Helen at the Front Desk who went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure our stay was enjoyable. Seamless check in.
I took my 11 year old son and his three friends for a night stay to celebrate the end of school year. Helen gave us connecting rooms so we could have plenty of space. The kids had a great time in the pool! We all had a nice dinner in the Courtyard area. It's beautiful and feels like an oasis away from 46. I would definitely stay here again. Highly recommended!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

This property was conveniently located to our meetings and was nice enough. They updated some of the furniture but stopped short of redoing the bathrooms which is a shame. The bathrooms were quite dated and the old tubs really need some help.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank DaisyDot24
Gessica P, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Parsippany, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

Dear DaisyDot24,

Thank you for providing us with your honest feedback regarding your stay and our property. I want to apologize on behalf of my entire team if the bathroom in the room did not satisfy your needs. I have shared your feedback to my General Manager. We hope that you would still consider us during your future stays in Parsippany.

Gessica P.

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

We only stayed for one night but were very pleased with the hotel and room accommodations. A special thanks to Helen at the front desk who was very professional and friendly. She checked us in and out with a smile and a positive attitude. We will definitely stay again when we are in town.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family