Hampton Inn & Suites Parsippany/North
$230
$175
Residence Inn
$149
Hampton Inn Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$159
  • Breakfast included
$230
Hilton.com
$67
HYATT house Parsippany-East(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$159
$142
Hyatt.com
Red Roof Inn Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$71
Red Roof
$248
$179
Priceline
All reviewsgreat hotelking suitebagelsnew jerseyrecommend this hotelthe breakfast areaclean roomswould stay here againfree breakfasta great stayfresh fruitconvenient locationindoor poolbed was very comfortablebusiness centerfitness centerfront desk staff
Reviewed July 9, 2013

With beautifully appointed rooms and a service-oriented staff, our children's pool party this past weekend was a hit. Kudos to General Manager, Darrin Rosenberg, whose staff warmly welcomed us, catered to our needs, and availed the appropriate amenities to our guests. The breakfast room update in the lobby is modern and refreshing. The suites are fresh, spacious, and family friendly. We were very happy.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Snide5
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I stayed here on July 4th and was impressed with this property. The staff were friendly; the room and bathroom were both very clean; and the hotel is in a quiet location. The breakfast was also very good. The only issue I had is that the mattress was very hard. I normally sleep on a very soft mattress so going to a hard one is difficult. I slept OK but awoke with a backache.

All-in-all its a good value.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Ciach
Reviewed July 8, 2013

For the rate that I rented this room for, I thought that it may end up being subpar. However, to my amazement, it was anything but. I had a king suite and it was marvelous and spacious. It was clean and the furniture was up to date and color coordinated. The hotel itself was very inviting. The lobby was welcoming and the breakfast area was bright and comfy as well. There was a business center that had a couple of large screen computers, fax machines and two printers...all free of charge. The pool and fitness center were also nice. I loved going for a swim before beginning my day's activities. There was a fridge and microwave as well. All and all, this was the best hotel stay I have had in some time. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I think the king suite, which had a sofa bed, was more spacious than the double queen.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Debra J
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Great stop for the night when traveling. We only stayed one night but would be glad to stay longer if the occasion arises. The room was very comfortable and the breakfast was good enough to send us on our way fully satisfied and with a coffee for the road.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I have stayed at many Hamptons and most of them have proven to be well managed and maintained, clean, with a friendly staff. The Hampton Parsippany/North in New Jersey is an exception. Should I expect to see a clean bathroom when I step into the tub for my first shower? Or perhaps find hair in the tub not belonging to anyone now occupying our room? And should I see more strange hair on the shower curtain and at the base of the toilet? Of course not. Should the shower faucet provide even temperature water or all hot as in our room? Should I expect our phone to ring when I ask for a wake-up call or is there silence, causing us to oversleep 2 hours and miss a meeting? You guessed it. And how about the little things, like not providing a shower cap when requested, or changing the plastic bag in the ice bucket, or a desk chair so top heavy that it falls backward onto the floor with any kind of pressure. But most of all, should we expect a night clerk to come up with a remark so sarcastic and nasty that it made me speechless? I think not. Needless to say, we won't be staying at THIS Hampton again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family