Hampton Inn & Suites Parsippany/North
$165
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Hampton Inn Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$149
$178
Hotels.com
  • Pool
$63
Red Roof Inn Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$65
Fairfield Inn & Suites Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$119
$95
Courtyard by Marriott Parsippany(Parsippany)(Great Value!)
$139
Courtyard
All reviewsgreat hotelking suitebagelsnew jerseyrecommend this hotelthe breakfast areaclean roomswould stay here againfree breakfasta great stayfresh fruitconvenient locationindoor poolbed was very comfortablebusiness centerfitness centerfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 8, 2013

For the rate that I rented this room for, I thought that it may end up being subpar. However, to my amazement, it was anything but. I had a king suite and it was marvelous and spacious. It was clean and the furniture was up to date and color coordinated. The hotel itself was very inviting. The lobby was welcoming and the breakfast area was bright and comfy as well. There was a business center that had a couple of large screen computers, fax machines and two printers...all free of charge. The pool and fitness center were also nice. I loved going for a swim before beginning my day's activities. There was a fridge and microwave as well. All and all, this was the best hotel stay I have had in some time. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I think the king suite, which had a sofa bed, was more spacious than the double queen.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Debra J
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Great stop for the night when traveling. We only stayed one night but would be glad to stay longer if the occasion arises. The room was very comfortable and the breakfast was good enough to send us on our way fully satisfied and with a coffee for the road.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I have stayed at many Hamptons and most of them have proven to be well managed and maintained, clean, with a friendly staff. The Hampton Parsippany/North in New Jersey is an exception. Should I expect to see a clean bathroom when I step into the tub for my first shower? Or perhaps find hair in the tub not belonging to anyone now occupying our room? And should I see more strange hair on the shower curtain and at the base of the toilet? Of course not. Should the shower faucet provide even temperature water or all hot as in our room? Should I expect our phone to ring when I ask for a wake-up call or is there silence, causing us to oversleep 2 hours and miss a meeting? You guessed it. And how about the little things, like not providing a shower cap when requested, or changing the plastic bag in the ice bucket, or a desk chair so top heavy that it falls backward onto the floor with any kind of pressure. But most of all, should we expect a night clerk to come up with a remark so sarcastic and nasty that it made me speechless? I think not. Needless to say, we won't be staying at THIS Hampton again.

3  Thank stillwedoit
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I was extremely pleased with this hotel. The pictures online looked nice, but this hotel actually surpassed my expectations. The rooms were decorated very nicely and the bathroom was modern and very spacious. The bed was extremely comfortable. Great hotel at a very reasonable rate.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Excellent service from the GM, Darrin Rosenberg, for my wedding guests and myself from Oct. 3rd thru Oct 7th 2012 and again excellent assistance with my reservation June 21, 2013. Rates are great- better than competition just few hundred feet away and better service-great rooms! Love the king suite; entire hotel staff & breakfast excellent! Both times I have stayed at the Hampton Inn on Route 46, Parsippany, NJ, the experience has been most satisfying! :)