I liked this hotel very much and will stay there again. We stopped here overnight after shopping at Woodbury Outlets before our final destination NYC. Everything was in new condition; breakfast was good with fresh doughnuts much appreciated. My only complaint is that the A/C (air condition) is on full blast everywhere especially in the main lobby. You literally need to wear a sweater to be comfortable in August in the lobby. I believe it is to cover up the order of whatever someone that lives and works there is cooking or something about the neighborhood. I describe it as a smell of beans and vinegar being cooked over a slow boil. For one night, it was bearable but I'm glad it was just a stopover stay and not a longer stay. It's quite disturbing, you will only understand it if you stay there yourself. Don't get me wrong, I will be back there someday on a future trip to Woodbury/NYC. But if you are somewhat sensitive to strange odors, do not go there otherwise it’s a great "newer" hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautiful historic Parsippany, the new Hampton Inn & Suites Parsippany/North is located at the center of it all! Convenient to major highways 287, 80 and 46, the Hampton Inn & Suites Parsippany/North is ready to welcome you to your new home away from home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Parsippany/North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Parsippany/North Hotel Parsippany
- Hampton Inn And Suites Parsippany/North