“One of my favorites for Italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Eccola

Eccola
Ranked #2 of 122 Restaurants in Parsippany
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Denville, New Jersey, United States
“One of my favorites for Italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

Don't let the store front fool you. When you walk into Eccola you are surprised by the warm, cozy and classy space. Its a suprising contrast to the outside of the building. The service is always attentive and professional and the food is fantastic. I've eaten here many times and loved every dish I've had. From the salads and pastas to the meat entrees. Always a great experience.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Maluch6

Parsippany, New Jersey
“Disappointed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

Was there this evening. Have been a client for 15 years. Waited 1.5 hours for dinner. When it finally arrived it ws terrible. Granted it has not happened often over the 15 years but I was appalled at the maitre d's attitude. He was rude, arrogant and did not take it off the bill. I can tell you that I will not be back!

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Alicia A
Boonton, New Jersey
“Perfection!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

I have been living in this area for 9 years and I can't believe I have never been here. This restaurant is awesome! We came here last night, with another couple, and from start to finish everything was perfect. The staff was friendly and helpful, the food was unbelieveable (I had the snapper, best piece of fish I had in a long time), atmosphere great, and the prices are reasonable for the portion size and quality. You have to go here if you never been, you won't be dissappointed!

• Visited March 2013
Parsippany, New Jersey, United States
“Valentine's Love the food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

Great restaurant with great service as well. My wife and I dined at Eccola on Valentine's and found our meal to be excellent. I personally had the chef's special which was a slow-cooked beef dish with some red-wine sauce. Yummy! It's not the cheapest place, but its not incredibly expensive either. I found it to be worth the money I paid for the meal.

Visited February 2013
Kinnelon, New Jersey
“Was not as good as in the past”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

Maybe it was because it was a Saturday night but disappointed with food and service. Even with a reservation, had to wait 30+ minutes. One pasta dish seemed like it was reheated. I have gone here in the past but this is the first time in past 12 months. Hope this is not the new norm.

Visited January 2013