$154
$138
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

Courtyard Montvale(Montvale)
$161
$184
$162
Hilton.com
Residence Inn Saddle River(Saddle River)
$179
$169
$104
Fair Motel(Upper Saddle River)
$75
Residence Inn
$146
$118
Hampton.com
All reviewsirish pubthe concierge loungebusiness hotelnice hotelnorthern njfront desk staffthe indoor outdoor poolwest pointnew jerseyrecently stayed herelobby barwooded areabreakfast buffetrecent staybusiness tripcomfortable staywoodcliff lake
Reviewed December 26, 2010

this hotel is located off a main road where there are many corporate buildings in a surburan area... but you would never know once you stepped on property. The entrance has a long pathway crossing over a small lake..it's winter season now but i did notice some table/chairs and i'm sure would be wonderful to take a seat and enjoy the fresh air having a cup of coffee or some type of beverage. i did notice there was a spa available on location. I will have to make it a point to try it out the next time im in town. front desk was warm and kind. my room was 462..wow well spaced king bed room type had a balcony large king bed w/plush pillows in all different sizes...i felt like i was sleeping on a cloud..where can i buy one?! unfortuantley, we did not use rooms service or any other many amenities available on property but my overal impression was well over my expectations. highly recommend if your looking for a quick romantic getaway...i can only imagine how nicer it would be if it was warmer so i could take advantage of using the balcony in my room. my entire view was a large forest mountain view..you could easily forget that you were in NJ just 15 mins away from New York Interstate 87N

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 2, 2010

The staff is so friendly. My guests all had a fabulous stay. Their shuttle service is free! No hassle!

Book the hospitality suite early!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 29, 2010

As a typical Marriott, this hotel is a nice facility -- indoor pool, restaurant, bar, etc. etc. -- all the comforts and amenities that you have come to expect from the Marriott flagship brand.

I will never stay there again.

It's all over the bedding. The beds are so soft, when you lay down, you virtually disappear inside the fluffy mattress and down mattress cover. Now, if you like unusually soft beds, you're in the right place.

On the other hand, if you require any firmness whatsoever in your mattress for a good night's sleep, then welcome to mattress hell. My wife and I both woke up at 2am with aching backs, which lacked any sort of support on this pillow-type mattresses.

I spent the night on the sleeper sofa, which gave my back some support.

By the way, spoke to hotel management -- the mattresses are only three years old and according to them, many of the guests seem to prefer this style of firmness.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 18, 2010

My one night stay at this hotel was a-ok. It was quiet, comfortable, clean. The only negative was that there was no wi-fi available!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed October 24, 2010

The service at this hotel, was beyond mediocre. After checkout my credit card was charged an additional $400.00. The manager of the hotel said that we were smoking in the room, basing this on smelling smoke in the hallway the previous day. Then when asked to see proof, she said she could just smell it, and had no tangible proof. This was by far the worst night of my life.

• Stayed: October 2010
2  Thank Bridget161
ChrisColesMarriott, General Manager at Park Ridge Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and for speaking with my assistant last night regarding your recent stay here at the Park Ridge Marriott. Your feedback is important to us and I appreciate the time you have taken to communicate your concerns.

In reference to the smoking charge, all Marriott International Properties have gone to a smoke free policy since April of 2008. There is a significant room recovery fee for guests who do not comply in order to cover the extensive cost for restoring the room to a smoke-free condition. However, in order to accommodate the needs of guests who smoke, we do offer special designated smoking areas outside the building.

The Park Ridge Marriott is committed to a smoke-free policy and as discussed, our fee is $250.00. I did investigate the matter and you were charged $250.00 due to the fact that there was evidence that there was smoking in the guest room. We do have in-room collateral that reflects our ongoing commitment to our smoke-free policy as well as on the key packets that you receive at check-in quoting the $250.00 fee.

Thank you once again for taking the time to review our hotel and for giving me the chance to respond back to your comments.