$154
$138
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

Courtyard Montvale(Montvale)
$161
$162
Hilton.com
Residence Inn Saddle River(Saddle River)
$179
$104
Fair Motel(Upper Saddle River)
$75
Residence Inn
$146
$118
Hampton.com
All reviewsirish pubthe concierge loungebusiness hotelnice hotelnorthern njfront desk staffthe indoor outdoor poolwest pointnew jerseyrecently stayed herelobby barwooded areabreakfast buffetrecent staybusiness tripcomfortable staywoodcliff lake
Reviewed October 13, 2010

This hotel was ok for a short stay - nothing fancy. I stayed for business and it was ok. They have a small area open 24 hours where you can get a snack or soda. The restaurant was not the best. Rooms were clean - standard Marriott layout.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 21, 2010

stayed one night after a wedding. Staff is friendly, very helpful and accommodating. We were fortunate to stay on the 4th floor Concierge Level which included Concierge Lounge access for breakfast. The rooms were clean but small. It had a desk, king bed and a chair and ottoman. Surprisingly, it did NOT have a mini bar, small fridge, LCD TV, safe or a make-up mirror. Also, there was a small coffee pot for a single cup but no filters, coffee or tea bags for hot water. Fortunately, there was coffee and tea in the lounge.
We did not see a business center, and did not have time to use the indoor pool.
Platinum members received free wi-fi using their own laptop.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2010

I stayed one night at this hotel with my husband while we were in town for a wedding. The bride and groom had picked it for their wedding hotel. We found the staff to be very friendly and accomodating. The room was nicely renovated and the bed was extremely comfortable. My favorite thing about this hotel was the pool, since the day we were there was very hot.

Cons: We had a room that faced the inside "courtyard" and restuarant. We were also near the elevator. The result: even with the light curatin on, I could still see people walking down the hall from the elevator and they, presumambly, could see me. This was an issue when we were changing for the pool.

The other problem with the "courtyard" facing room was light. We had the dark shades closed in the morning and it was pitch black. Even with those open it was still dark. I like a lot of light in the morning. My recommendation- ask for an outside facing room.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 12, 2010

A little difficult to find, but when I arrived I was welcomed, given a nice room on the top floor and looked after pretty well. The room was fairly large, with a great comfortable bed, desk, chair, etc and a balcony. I used room service for dinner both nights and although the menu is quite limited, the food was very good and the delivery and service came with a smile.

The only thing I would suggest to be changed is the lighting in the car park. It was pretty busy and I ended up parking at end edge of the car lot, but there wasn't much lighting and I felt uncomfortable getting my luggage out of the car and walking a fair distance to the hotel in the dark.

Overall, I enjoyed by stay and I would definitely return on my next visit to that side of New Jersey.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 27, 2010

Small rooms, no mini-fridge, no microwave, no LCD TV.

Breakfast is insanely expensive. $4 for a mini-yogurt? $3 for a single egg? Come on!

Temperature in the room varied at night... woke up cold one hour, hot the next.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
ChrisColesMarriott, General Manager at Park Ridge Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2010

Thank you for your feedback, as it is important to us that we understand how our guests feel after staying at the Park Ridge Marriott. I realize how frustrating it must have been for you and I apologize that you did not have a great experience. Please know that we carefully review our rates and we are fairly priced within our market. And although we do not have microwaves or mini-refrigerators in our guestrooms, we’re happy to bring one to you upon request at no charge (amenities for our guestrooms are listed on the hotel website). In regard to the temperature changes in the room you described, we regularly check each and every one of our rooms to ensure everything's in working order - but since you brought this to our attention, we've specifically checked the room you occupied to be sure this does not happen to another guest. Thank you again for your feedback. I hope you chose to stay with us again in the future. Christopher Coles, General Manager.