$154
$138
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

Courtyard Montvale(Montvale)
$161
$162
Hilton.com
Residence Inn Saddle River(Saddle River)
$179
$104
Fair Motel(Upper Saddle River)
$75
Residence Inn
$146
$118
Hampton.com
All reviewsirish pubthe concierge loungebusiness hotelnice hotelnorthern njfront desk staffthe indoor outdoor poolwest pointnew jerseyrecently stayed herelobby barwooded areabreakfast buffetrecent staybusiness tripcomfortable staywoodcliff lake
Reviewed July 7, 2010

I stayed one night at this hotel with my husband while we were in town for a wedding. The bride and groom had picked it for their wedding hotel. We found the staff to be very friendly and accomodating. The room was nicely renovated and the bed was extremely comfortable. My favorite thing about this hotel was the pool, since the day we were there was very hot.

Cons: We had a room that faced the inside "courtyard" and restuarant. We were also near the elevator. The result: even with the light curatin on, I could still see people walking down the hall from the elevator and they, presumambly, could see me. This was an issue when we were changing for the pool.

The other problem with the "courtyard" facing room was light. We had the dark shades closed in the morning and it was pitch black. Even with those open it was still dark. I like a lot of light in the morning. My recommendation- ask for an outside facing room.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 12, 2010

A little difficult to find, but when I arrived I was welcomed, given a nice room on the top floor and looked after pretty well. The room was fairly large, with a great comfortable bed, desk, chair, etc and a balcony. I used room service for dinner both nights and although the menu is quite limited, the food was very good and the delivery and service came with a smile.

The only thing I would suggest to be changed is the lighting in the car park. It was pretty busy and I ended up parking at end edge of the car lot, but there wasn't much lighting and I felt uncomfortable getting my luggage out of the car and walking a fair distance to the hotel in the dark.

Overall, I enjoyed by stay and I would definitely return on my next visit to that side of New Jersey.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 27, 2010

Small rooms, no mini-fridge, no microwave, no LCD TV.

Breakfast is insanely expensive. $4 for a mini-yogurt? $3 for a single egg? Come on!

Temperature in the room varied at night... woke up cold one hour, hot the next.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
ChrisColesMarriott, General Manager at Park Ridge Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2010

Thank you for your feedback, as it is important to us that we understand how our guests feel after staying at the Park Ridge Marriott. I realize how frustrating it must have been for you and I apologize that you did not have a great experience. Please know that we carefully review our rates and we are fairly priced within our market. And although we do not have microwaves or mini-refrigerators in our guestrooms, we’re happy to bring one to you upon request at no charge (amenities for our guestrooms are listed on the hotel website). In regard to the temperature changes in the room you described, we regularly check each and every one of our rooms to ensure everything's in working order - but since you brought this to our attention, we've specifically checked the room you occupied to be sure this does not happen to another guest. Thank you again for your feedback. I hope you chose to stay with us again in the future. Christopher Coles, General Manager.

Reviewed January 29, 2010

I've stayed at this Marriott hotel for over 10 years due to it's proximity to a client location. They have come a very long way with remodeling their 4th floor rooms, along with recent changes to the lobby area, and nifty lighting changes to the open area. The courtyard nearby is a very decent alternative if you don't need the full service of a Marriott hotel.

Here is my biggest issue. Over the past 10 years, I have noticed that 85% of the time the hotel sliding glass door is left unlocked AND the security bar is left OFF! Now they have four floors, so this may not be a major issue on the forth floor, but in two different stays I found the ground floor sliding door unlocked upon checkin. I reported it to management many years ago, but obviously nothing was done as I once again found the same issue on a visit this month (on the 4th floor) and many other times in 2009. I have no idea how a hotel would allow this to go on for so long, and see no logical reason for their cleaning staff to leave these doors unlocked.

I simply check the door immediately upon check-in now as a routine. I gave up on complaining to local mangement, but decided to let people know of this issue by posting a review.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank wishlistv5
Reviewed October 12, 2009

We had a pleasant stay at the Park Ridge Marriott over this last weekend -- we were in town for a wedding. The wedding rate was reasonable. Very comfortable room. The location was mixed - I'm not a great fan of a corporate office park, but there are some stands of woods around, and access to the Garden State Parkway was easy. Breakfasts were a bit pricey. It was a very busy weekend, so some noise from the parking lot as large busses pulled in and out. Stein's deli on the other side of the parkway is a great alternative to the breakfasts.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple