“well located well staffed well maintained”

Park Ridge Marriott
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Park Ridge
Athens, GA
“well located well staffed well maintained”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

This hotel is convenient to NY and NJ places of interest to visitors. The staff is very professional, friendly, and accommodating. It was a pleasure working with them to make a 50th high school reunion the success that it was. Any problem is attended to immediately be it a lost favorite hat, a late request for a group space for breakfast, for a toilet that needs attention.

Room Tip: always ask to be placed away from roof top ac machinery, ice and vending machines, elevators, and me...
Green Features: green practices related to recyclables in room, towel use, etc.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank honestandtrue

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Canton, Massachusetts
Reviewed July 22, 2014

The location of this hotel and the entire property are FANTASTIC!

I was able to spend some down time at the restaurant and pool area and it was like a resort!
Everything from the great pool side, the seating area in the front of the hotel and the restaurant in the lobby were excellent!

The concierge lounge on the 4th floor was clean and well-stocked through breakfast and the evening refreshment hours.

I will definitiely return on my next visit to the area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
New York City, New York
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Hotel is pretty and clean in a nice area. Unfortunately, I will never stay there again! They screwed up my room request which I requested six months in advance and gave it to someone else. Then they messed up my billing, overcharged me twice when I had paid in advance. I showed them my credit card statement that I was charged twice as proof and as of yet I'm still trying to get my money back! Never again!! Avoid this hotel!

Room Tip: Don't stay here. Poor customer service!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
5 Thank JeanieO1970
Yardville, New Jersey
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I traveled with my 88 year old Dad for a family wedding. The hotel had a wheel chair I could borrow for the day which made it so much easier. He usually doesn't use one but all the walking would have tired him out quickly. I also had a need for aid from the front desk staff. I had dropped the seniors back at the hotel early in the night. This way the groom's family could enjoy themselves and not worry about my Uncle. I was going to go back and enjoy the rest of the reception but decided not to. I wanted to call my family and tell them so they wouldn't worry when I didn't return. I knew if I called them on their cell phones they would never hear it because of the loud music. I tried the reception hall but only got a recording telling me the catering office was closed. I told the desk about my dilemma and they just picked up the phone and got in touch with the hall. They paged my cousin and I was able to convey my message. They really made my stay stress free. I would highly recommend this hotel.

New York
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Spent a few days at this hotel. I loved it! The décor was good and the food at the restaurant was amazing. My only complaint was the front desk gets overwhelmed and it shows. We asked for a fridge beforehand and didn't get one. When asked they said they would find one and send one up. We had to call 3 times before it finally came. Also if you pay by debit card they will charge you $ 50 a day for incidentals, so if your staying a long time it adds up. Also our first room was on the first floor and had a view of the parking lot with people walking by. Had to ask to change rooms, just didn't want to keep the shades closed the entire stay because people outside can look in. They were nice and changed it for me. Other than that a great hotel in a nice part of north Jersey and near supermarkets and places to pick up things. This hotel was quiet and even had a sign up about quiet time so I loved it. The rooms were nicely sound proof too.. I will be back and next time I'll check out the spa.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Flushing, New York
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Nice and clean grounds. Upon arrival there was only 1 staff member at the front desk waited 10 mintues until someone else came to help out. It took almost 25 mintues to check in even with a reservation all ready booked. They are extremely rude and not helpful at all. It is like we were bother some to them. I was there for a wedding and I had to ask about the shuttle service that was hired to take us back to and fourth to the wedding location and the front desk clerk looked at me like I was dumb and said she knew nothing about it. The rooms are very nice but the hotel overall needs some serious updating. I feel they should have done a better job blocking us all together as well so that we were not disturbing other guests having us spread out all over the hotel it was ridiculous. This hotel caters more to the business traveler since there are alot of corporate in that area.

Staten Island, New York
Reviewed June 2, 2014

we recently stayed here for our son's wedding.the staff could not have been more accommodating and friendly.they happily tended to our every wish.Sean O'Caseys Irish Pub was a great place to be after our rehearsal dinner and also after we returned from the wedding.the buffet breakfast was a great way to start the day.the indoor and outdoor connecting pools were gray for the kids.the entire staff were friendly and could not do enough for us.just a very enjoyable place to stay.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Park Ridge
#2 of 5 in Nanuet
Residence Inn Saddle River
Residence Inn Saddle River
#1 of 1 in Saddle River

Been to Park Ridge Marriott? Share your experiences!