“Great amenities & service.”

Park Ridge Marriott
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Park Ridge
Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

Location is a little off the main road but the grounds are nice and there is no highway noise. The Rooms were very clean with recent upgrades. We didn't use the pool or spa facilities during our stay but they looked great and my kids would have loved the pool. I was especially pleased with how pleasant and helpful the staff were. I would definitely stay here again if I were traveling in the area.

• Stayed: February 2013

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel a few times now. Although I live in New York City (about 50 minutes away), I like to use this hotel as a sort of staycation for my family. The room rates are reasonable, my daughter can swim all day in the pool and my wife and I can get massages at the Botanical Spa. It really is a win-win situation.
The rooms are pretty standard...it is not furnished by designers like in NYC, but the rooms are always clean.
A recommendation on restaurant: BoneFish Grill is about 10 minutes away, but make sure you take your GPS to find your way back to the hotel.
I have to give a compliment to Chris, who is usually at the front desk (I think he is an assistant manager) - he recognizes us as regulars and is always a pleasure to deal with. Park Ridge Marriott: I want to acknowledge Chris and highlight him as a valuable employee.

Room Tip: I try to stay away from the rooms that face the pool
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We spent one night here in August after spending the day at the NY Ren Faire. It was a welcome retreat after a long day at the Faire. We ate in the Restaurant and the food and service were wonderful. We used the indoor/outdoor pool which was so relaxing and welcome. My hubby used the sauna which he said was clean and worked really well. From check-in to check-out everything was great. Some of the furnishings are adted or it would have received an excellent rating. Will be staying there again next time!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 17, 2013

For over 300 a night I expect a hotel to be wonderful. This hotel was nice, but it wasn't worth the price at all. The breakfast was a nice buffet and the staff who worked in the buffet area were very nice. The staff members who cleaned my room were nice and they did a good job. The hotel looks like it is in need of a makeover.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 17, 2013

This is a good hotel on a lightly traveled road close to several corporate headquarters. The rooms are "Marriott-standard." Nice, but nothing special. Concierge lounge is good. The attendant was very personable and helpful. The lounge is too small for the morning rush though. One downside is the lack of nearby food alternatives. It was a 15 min drive just to get lunch after I arrived at the hotel. The room heat/air conditioning is set to time out if there is no motion in the room after a certain time period. Asa result, room temperature in the middle of the night varied widely resulting in less than optimum sleep quality.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We frequently stay at the Park Ridge Marriott when visiting relatives in the area. The facility is located in a wooded circa 1980 office park and is beginning to show its age. That said, management seems to do its best to insure that guests enjoy their stay. Beds are usually comfortable, although if you're traveling with a family, you won't find any rooms with two queens. Like other reviewers, I find the pillows to be over-stuffed and stiff. For some reason, housekeeping seems to frequently overlook our room. More than once we've returned in the late afternoon to find our room unmade. Breakfast in the lobby restaurant is mediocre and pricey, although certainly no worse than any other chain hotel. The pool and surrounding area is clean and well-maintained and the gym features decent and fully operational equipment.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 20, 2012

The hotel is fine. The food in the business rooms is very good, the rooms are also nice, but the pillows are terrible. I woke up with a neck pain every night. The staff was friendly and helpful. They have a shuttle service that take you to places nearby.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Nanuet
Residence Inn Saddle River
Residence Inn Saddle River
#1 of 1 in Saddle River

Been to Park Ridge Marriott? Share your experiences!