$154
$138
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

$152
$162
Hilton.com
$179
$104
Fair Motel(Upper Saddle River)
$75
$142
$130
$176
$146
$118
Hampton.com
All reviewsirish pubthe concierge loungebusiness hotelnice hotelnorthern njfront desk staffthe indoor outdoor poolwest pointnew jerseyrecently stayed herelobby barwooded areabreakfast buffetrecent staybusiness tripcomfortable staywoodcliff lake
Reviewed July 22, 2012

This was my first time staying at a Marriott, I normally preferred non-chain hotels but the rate I got was reasonable and the location was perfect for what I needed.
After getting lost in NYC I called the hotel while I was on the train to let them know I was still coming (it was almost midnight) the front desk person that answered was very friendly and provided a couple of phone numbers of taxi services that could pick me up from the train station.
When I made it to the hotel the same person I talked in the phone greeted me and remembered that we have talked earlier, I was frustrated after a delayed flight and like I mentioned before getting lost in NYC I talked to her about this and she said “don’t worry you are here now” she was so sweet.
My room was big, beautiful and clean, I wished I had more time to enjoy the room and the amenities of the hotel.
The hotel shuttle took me to the office building I needed to go, I was very impress with all the staff, everyone was friendly and genuinely care about helping me.
WiFi isn’t free, there is a 12.95 charge, I didn’t have a car but I think they also charge for parking.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I stayed there only one night but it was efficient, pleasant--good value for the money.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 24, 2012

The Park Ridge Marriott is pretty much your typical full service Marriott location. It is the only full service hotel in the area, and there are several large corporate offices nearby. The property is surrounded by trees, and has a relaxing feel. Beyond that, it is clean with decent dining options. Not great, but far from bad.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Have stayed here many times over the past five years....Check in and out is easy. . . rooms are basic Marriott.. .. Concierge lounge is typical. Nothing special and nothing bad about this typical Marriott. If the locaiton works for you, book it. Breakfast is maybe a bit better than typical Marriott becaus the seating area is decent but again, nothing over the top.

Room Tip: some rooms face the pool lobby and other rooms face actual outdoors.. .. no big whoop either way... I have never had issues with noise from the pool area but maybe if there were a lot of klds and you were on a low floor facing the pool, it could be a minor issue.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 21, 2012

prior to this hotel trip i exclusively stayed through Hilton and boy am i glad i gave them a shot. the hotel staff was extremely friendly by the end of my 2nd week there most everyone knew me by my last night. everything was so completely enjoyable, i almost only stay at marriott properties now bc of the staff and management here.

there aren't a lot of hotel choices in this area, but you can't go wrong with this place. it's tucked away off the beaten path, but still close enough to highway access.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business