“Noisy and too soft beds”

Park Ridge Marriott
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Park Ridge
Reviewed July 3, 2011

The beds were apparently from the 80s as they had no firmness at all. They did not inform me until I tried for an hour and then asked that they had to approve internet use at the front desk. The room we were assigned was right outside the bar which had an outdoor area for smokers. The people outside were yelling and screaming all night despite repeated call to the front desk.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Smoothbrain

Reviewed June 28, 2011

One of the best Marriotts i have stayed at.
Staff was great, hotel was so nice.
pool great.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 22, 2011

The stay was for just one night however the hospitality was very good. The staff was extremely freindly and helped me with my queries. l wanted to stay here for more however my business booked me in Hilton, as it was closer from my client't office. So l had to ckeck out from Marriott in just one night, but it was very nice,calm and quite with all the basoc amenities.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 17, 2011

The rooms were updated and clean. The pool was closed for renovation which was a shame. Grounds are nice with a large pond and natural setting.

I was in town for a several day business meeting and the highlight of my hotel experience was the server in the hotel pub restaurant. The food was good but our was hilariously entertaining. Our large group was sitting in the lobby area but were served by the best server ever. She had us laughing so hard it was great. I unfortunately do not recall her name but I hope hotel management reading this review knows who I am talking about.

The food served during our business meetings was very inventive and I loved the small size portions. Great variety and good quality food.

Thank you for a good stay.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 13, 2011

I have had to travel to Park Ridge, New Jersey on many trips over the last 10-years and always stay at the Park Ridge Marriott. One of the toughtest things for me when travelling is not having a comfortable bed and having restless nights. This hotel has some of the most comfortable beds for any hotel I have stayed in.
Thanks, Mel Ables
PS, Johnson the bartender is incredible about remembering names and your favorite beverage, even if he has not seen you in months.

Room Tip: Ask for free upgrades.
  • Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 16, 2011

We stayed here on a Saturday night for a wedding on Sunday. The rooms were large, immaculate and modern. The TV was a large flat-panel. The bed was a king and very comfortable. The thermostat worked properly. Our only complaint was the typically overpriced breakfast menu: $16/pp plus tax and tip for the buffet. We asked at the reception area for the name of a good bagel joint close by and were told about Stein's Bagels & Deli. Great suggestion. 3 coffees, 5 huge bagels and a small tub of cream cheese ran a total of $14. If we had needed lunch I would have gone back there.

Room Tip: Use AAA membership for best price.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 4, 2011

Stayed here for a weekend for my friends wedding. Overall good experience but it's just a basic hotel. Served it's purpose.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Nanuet
Residence Inn Saddle River
Residence Inn Saddle River
#1 of 1 in Saddle River

Been to Park Ridge Marriott? Share your experiences!