“Gotta eat here!!!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Macon, Georgia
“Gotta eat here!!!!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

This diner was on my GPS and the front desk staff at the nearby Woodcliffe Lake Hilton recommended it, mentioning that it was popular with James Gandolfini.

The line was out the door and growing by the minute, a very good sign. We elected to avoid the wait by sitting at the counter.

Our server was a typical Jersey Girl and treated us very well once she realized were from the South and not used to digesting a menu in 13 seconds flat. Loved her.

The food (breakfast items) could not have been better, terrific in all respects and was very reasonably priced. Wish this place was a lot closer that 978 miles from home

Visited January 2013

Stratford, Connecticut
“Enormous portions, good food, low prices”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Enormous portions, good food, low prices undoubtedly accounts for the huge crowds at the Ridge Diner. What more could you ask for? You will definitely go home with a doggy bag. For under $15 you have a large selection of full dinners that include soup, all-you-can-eat salad bar, main course and dessert.

On the negative side, the food was clearly cooked in a rush. I had meat lasagna that was cold on the inside (not lukewarm, but refrigerator cold). My wife’s seafood fra diavolo was minus the diavolo. I suppose their concept of the dish is you sprinkle some cayenne pepper on top and they forgot the pepper.

The locals come back again and again, so it is worth a visit.

• Visited January 2013
Saddle River, New Jersey
“Local diner”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I love diners for late food, this was a shock though. I ordered pork and they gave me lamb at least I think it was lamb, then they brough mechicken and they tried to tell me that a back was a breast. The night manager was past obnoxious, down right nasty

Visited October 2012
Hillsdale, New Jersey
“Fab Sandwich and Fries!!!”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I had a Turkey Club with Fries. Half the Sandwich came home with me. All was great, had a table with Maria she doesn't mess around gets you in and out and never waiting for anything. Great meal!

Visited December 2012
Harriman, New York
“Great food, great prices”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

This is a great little dinner down the road from where I live. Customer service is friendly and fast, food is cooked to order and the prices are very reasonable. It's not surprising that the place is booming with customers every night. I will be visiting again.

Visited November 2012