“Another Expensive Disappointment”
Review of Esty Street

Esty Street
Reserve with OpenTable
Esty Street is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 25 Restaurants in Park Ridge
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Fremont Avenue
Mahwah, NJ
“Another Expensive Disappointment”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Considering the cost of this restaurant, the food is good but nothing special. I've had better meals in Ithaca, NY then at this place and it cost me less than half the tab at this place. The saving grace of this restaurant is the service is very good. I keep hearing about all these great restaurants in Bergen County, but I couldn't fill up one hand with the ones that I would recommend. I think the problem here is that not many people cook their own meals, so they have little in the way of really good food to judge from.

If you're looking to spend a lot of money on a so, so meal, try it.

• Visited November 2013
3 Thank ScipioNJ

Macungie, Pennsylvania, United States
“One of My Absolute Favorites”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We ended up here by chance the first time. Had an early show in the city so I looked for somewhere back closer to Paramus. A happy accident to be sure! The place is small. So reserve. You feel like you are dining in the library of an English estate and the service matches. As does the food. Hey, any place that takes you coat and does not give you a check for it and boxes up your leftovers and magically has it all waiting as you walk to the door exudes services. The manager running the front of the house lets you know from the beginning they have every attention to detail. The food has been absolutely fantastic each time. If you
like mixed drinks, the drink menu is thicker than the Manhattan phone book. And frankly, if you consider prices when dining at a place like this, try a Happy Meal at McD's. These are near Manhattan prices for beyond Manhattan quality.

• Visited April 2013
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
“Never fails to hit the spot”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

At last managed to take my wife after many visits on my own. She now sees why I keep returning, when I can. The food is still exceptional and the service very friendly. Wine list is extensive, to say the least, but also plenty of choice 'by the glass'. I will be back as soon as I can.

• Visited October 2013
Mamaroneck, New York
“Refined Dining at its Best”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

As a guest, I had no expectations. From the professional greeting to quick seating at a comfortable corner, I knew I was in for an exceptional dining experience. With crisp linen tablecloth and napkins, all the details from beverage (mine a uniquely flavorful, unsweetened ice tea to begin) through to desert. Presentation is elegant with uniform, attendant service. Many diners followed and I watched as they delighted in the welcome ambiance. Worth a trip for lunch.

• Visited October 2013
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Nice, quality but not cheap”
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Hi
I visiting this place with a business college. Had early dinner.
The service was great ( some time too much) and the food was excellent
Te sea bass was fantastic
Entree of asparagus salad- was medium

Visited August 2013