“This is not a " SPA "”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Botanical Day Spa
Reviewed June 13, 2013

When you think hotel spa with pool you vision locker room, sauna, steam, changing facilities and other amenities. What a let down. There is none of that. Yes there is a pool full of kids taking swim lessons who then go in to the bathroom to shower where you are. That is the spa. It has a tiny shower 2 bathroom stalls and maybe 6 tiny lockers. Awful. The massage however was good. I would never go back.

2  Thank NikiC

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Ask Botanical Spa about their Massage Subscription Plan - it is the main reason my wife and I stay at the Park Ridge Marriott. We figured we will always get massages on a frequent basis anyway, why not do it in an easy and affordable way? I like deep-tissue massages and the folks at Botanical have never let me down...

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I booked a sports massage the day after running a marathon. Urszula (from Poland) was FANTASTIC. Very aware of post-marathon muscle soreness issues. Very engaged to ensure the pressure was right. A great experience.