“Park Steakhouse Downhill Fast”

The Park Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The Park Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 25 Restaurants in Park Ridge
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Park Ave
Transit: Right near Park Ridge NJTransit Spot and Montvale Train Station
New City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Park Steakhouse Downhill Fast”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I don't know what happened to the Park Steakhouse that I loved and respected. We went there with another couple last week and we were so disappointed that we swore we'd never return. The Park used to be a top notch place where you could look forward to a good steak and attentive service. No longer. The steak was terrible... tough, and tasteless. I think it may have been microwaved. I didn't want to complain because I didn't want to put a damper on our friends evening. But at the end of the meal, my friend hadn't eaten her steak and said that her steak was aweful too. When we complained, the waiter just apologized, but didn't offer to do anything about it. After this experience, I don't think I'd return.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Michael C

NJ
“Always Great”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

If you are looking for a first class steak dinner this is the place. Been there many times! Service is always terrific as well.

Visited March 2013
Park Ridge, New Jersey
“Great steakhouse”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Amazingly great steakhouse. Pricey, but it's worth it for special occasions. If you want to cut down the price, order a large steak entree and share it. Great food and service -- one of the best restaurants around.

Visited March 2013
Hillsdale, New Jersey
“Superior is too little to say!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely a fabulous lunch with guest who was very impressed. So I took my daughter back a week later and she was in heaven too! All items are perfect, superb, delightful and service is the best.

Bergenfield, New Jersey
“A taste of the Park”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Absolutely tremendous food and presesntation. Remarkable staff and environment. An extremely repeatable experience. Forget New York City this is a restaurant to visit..............

• Visited January 2013