$115
Hampton.com
$161
$205
$179
Comfort Inn & Suites Paramus(Paramus)(Great Value!)
$112
$88
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$84
$169
$152
Garden Plaza Hotel(Saddle Brook)
$75
Saddle Brook Marriott(Saddle Brook)
$219
Hotels.com
  • Pool
$114
$102
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

All reviewsupstate nyan adventurerecent stayplace to sleeplocated rightsecond floorhighway
Reviewed May 26, 2017

Since I moved to Upstate NY 3 years ago this has been the location I stay at when I head downstate to the NYC area. It is located right off of 17 which can be quite an adventure trying to get back on (and unfortunately you can only go South and have to travel a couple of miles before you can cross the highway to go back North). On my credit card receipt it registers as a Howard Johnson so I'm guessing it wasn't always an LQ. It is a bit rundown and not at all appealing inside or out, but as a place to sleep and shower, it's fine. I definitely wouldn't consider it as a place to stay if you're on some grand vacation for instance. I imagine for business travelers or somebody like me, it's adequate. One more thing, I honestly don't know how somebody in a wheelchair could get around in this hotel. I've not seen any ramps, and, whether you're on the first or second floor, you'll still have to walk some stairs from the entrances on the side and back of the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed May 14, 2017

A relatively clean old roadside type building that's been somewhat remodeled, but should be retired. Parts of the roof trim are falling off, couch across from check-in serves as lobby, breakfast area locked when not in use (therefore, no 24 hour coffee other than that in room), breakfast items unavailable, gym equipment in poor condition, no landscaping. We needed a place to stay for the night with our two furbabies. That's basically what we received. Too much money for what your received. Not up to par with other LaQuintas we've stayed at.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed May 12, 2017

It is an old, run down property that needs some major renovation. The price is very good but it is not a very appealing place to stay. Staff is very good and they try hard, but property needs some major work.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Pushpa P, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Paramus, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2017

I’ve received your review of La Quinta Paramus. Looks like we dropped the ball on meeting your expectations.

I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation.

Rest assured your comments will be shared with our team, and it’s through comments such as yours that we’re able to improve. Thanks again for your time, and hope we’ll see you back with us at La Quinta Inn once again.

Reviewed January 27, 2017 via mobile

Every time I come up to North Jersey I stay a different place. This time I decided to stay here because the price was decent. We couldn't even find the front door at first. We booked a king room and checked in fine but we get in the room and the tv has no channels and the ones it has are fuzzy and is just static. My Fiancé and I like to relax at the hotels and order food that we stay at so we went up to the front desk and there was no apology and no customer service at all. They gave us another room that was a downgrade to a Queen when we had booked a king! Wen we get into that room and it was so small it was like a shoebox and the tv didn't work in that room either! Bottom line .. I was not impressed at all with this place.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Stephanie S
Pushpa P, Manager at La Quinta Inn Paramus, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2017

Pushpa P GM

Reviewed December 3, 2016

We have never been to this area, and found the hotel clean and helpful, and glad to find pet friendly. I liked that we received a reminder e-mail, as we reserved quite early. They also willingly gave us the discounts we asked for. The buffet was very good!

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled with family