$106
Hampton.com
$161
$134
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

$174
$152
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

Comfort Inn & Suites Paramus(Paramus)(Great Value!)
$112
$88
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$84
$166
$161
Garden Plaza Hotel(Saddle Brook)
$109
$102
Priceline
Saddle Brook Marriott(Saddle Brook)
$139
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

All reviewsupstate nyan adventurerecent stayplace to sleeplocated rightsecond floorhighway
Reviewed August 9, 2012

The room I was in (2nd floor) was damp and needed a fresh carpet badly. It had a musty odour and adding to my concern was the fact that the Air Condition was not working properly. Ok- perhaps we might still survive that, but even the laundry did not work properly. My clothes came wet from the dryer.

The front desk is courteous though. For breakfast, you get cereal, waffle, juice and toasts.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Balaji B
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Well the first night we showed up (I had a reservation) and we were put in room 112. When my daughter and I walked in the room the smell was unbelievably bad. I try not to complain too often but after about 30 minutes I went to front desk to ask for a new room. There weren't any left with 2 beds. I can see why this room was the last. We survived the night and the next day I was able to get a room on the 3rd floor which was so much better just because it didn't smell. So as long as you don't end up on the first floor, which I believe is Pet-Friendly you can expect and average hotel for a decent price. Front desk was friendly. Didn't get a chance to try the breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank trav3llers
A TripAdvisor Member
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Well worth price for the quality of the service as well as the food ! The front desk staff goes above & beyound what could be expected.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
San Diego, California, USA
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Sharon and Roy are the best front desk clerks I have ever had. They are so helpful and courteous. I hope in the future, La Quinta puts a hotel closer to a train station

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 18, 2012

The title really says it all. I come to Northern NJ very often to visit friends and family and for most of those times I have stayed at other name brand hotels that are in the area bit are much more expensive. I got here quite early and had no problems with an early check in and the lady at the front desk was helpful and nice. The room was a surprise because it was nicely furnished and clean. Bathroom and shower were nice with really nice, thick towels, plenty of hot water and great pressure. The usual small breakfast was served in the morning and it was nice also. The only complaints I had at all were I would have preferred to have a room with a small refrigerator (and maybe the more expensive rooms have them) and the shower did not drain very well. Other then that the hotel was a bargain and quite convenient. If would stay here agin the next time I come to visit.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family