“Oyster Heaven!!!!!!!”
Review of Legal Sea Foods

Legal Sea Foods
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 140 Restaurants in Paramus
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: For all those who love seafood in Paramus, the world really can be your oyster. Choose from among the 40 varieties of fresh fish and shellfish we serve throughout the year. Come for the seafood and stay to shop. Our convenient restaurant location within the Garden State Plaza in Bergen County will get you hooked.
Kitchener, Canada
“Oyster Heaven!!!!!!!”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We went to Legal for the oysters and nothing but the oysters:). We lucked out this night as they were plump and juicy Malpeques, what I consider to be the best oysters in the world, even rivaling Bluepoints. Add to that a New England Clam Chowder for the first round followed by a Lobster Bisque and I was stuffed to the gills. My friends had similar choices and we all were well pleased. I would opt for the clam chowder again over the lobster bisque and at half the price. The great thing is the 6 for 6 option they have. Not any other place I know can you get 6 oysters of Malpeque quality for a buck a piece. Way to go Legal Sea Foods. You have won my heart and stomach!! I will be back!

• Visited June 2013

• Korean first
Ramsey, New Jersey
“Still high quality seafood”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Have been eating at Legal Seafood restaurants since they were founded in Boston in the 70s. This particular one is not as good as the originals, but still quite good because they still use the same quality control system for selecting and processing their fish (stays cold during entire processing - the workers work heavily dressed in rooms with winter-like temperatures) We are a little jaded because the chowder is now sold at BJs and Costco, but it is still the same rich, comforting brew of clams, potatoes, and creamy stock. The fish is still cooked well, not overdone. Somewhat pricy.

Visited June 2012
Bergen county, NJ
“HEALTHY TASTY FISH”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

The fish is very fresh and safe. The wait staff is friendly. I based my opinion on a number of Legal Seafoods where I have eaten. I really liked the one at Palisade Center, but it closed.

New York City, New York
“Great service recovery!”
Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I reunited after 6 months and decided to dine here.

I am familiar with the chain but never eaten in this particular place. Out waitress was very professional and suggested a few items for us. The manager came with compimentary appetizer from the chef. When our meal came, we started eating and my friend found a small hair on her ravioli. We called our waitress and she immediately apologized and took the plate away. The manager also came to the table and apologized. Also asked my friend wanted something else. My friend declined on tub plate but asked if she could get another glass of wine (implied for the inconvenience). As I was eating slowly waiting for my friends plate, her came over and this time was better.

The rest of the meal was great and our waitress and manger came over again to reassured everything was ok this time. We decided not to have dessert and asked for the check. When we looked at the check, we were charged for two glasses of her wine which we thought one f them was complimentary. We called our waitress again and we asked her if se could take the extra glass of wine. She complied and returned with the check.

As we paid and left. We realized that the restaurant actually took off the charge for my friends meal instead if the glass of wine. We were surprised and wanted to return to say thank you but the traffic was brutal ( as everybody knows how is Paramus).

We will absolutely come back as tey went above and beyond making my friend happy. Thank you!!!!

• Visited April 2013
Wyckoff, New Jersey
“Nice”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We have eaten here quite a few times and haven't been disappointed. The food is prepared fresh and the dinner rolls are fantastic. My wife has had the clam chowder a few times and says that it is one of the better one's out there. The restaurant feels a bit higher end and the menu prices reflect that. Since it is attached to a mall, parking is difficult especially in the evening and weekends. Overall

• Visited February 2013