“A Wonderful Place”
Review of Legal Sea Foods

Legal Sea Foods
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 140 Restaurants in Paramus
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: For all those who love seafood in Paramus, the world really can be your oyster. Choose from among the 40 varieties of fresh fish and shellfish we serve throughout the year. Come for the seafood and stay to shop. Our convenient restaurant location within the Garden State Plaza in Bergen County will get you hooked.
“A Wonderful Place”
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

For a chain restaurant, this place exceeds all expectations. I have been to several of their stores and they are all excellent. Don't miss this one in Paramus or any other one you see. You will not be disappointed.

• Korean first
Elmwood Park, New Jersey
“Sea food and eat it”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

My first visit to Legal Sea Foods in Paramus was a pleasant surprise.I love my seafood so i am very interested in the variety that is offered.We went on a busy friday night and waited about 1/2 hr too 40 mins for a table.Our table for two was right next to the kitchen door,not that it mattered.It made it easier to us to sea the kinds of dishes that were coming out to the tables.The 5lb lobster caught my eye.The claws were bigger than my hand.The menu was simple.Our appitiser of choice was the calimarei with three separate sauces too try,from sweet to very spicy.It was enough for two people.Althoughi can't remember the names of the plates mine was a fish stew which featured whole jumbo shrimp,clams,small lobster,mussels,sea scallops in a tomato broth with a serving of rice on the side.It was excellent!.It was something new for me.My wife had the fish caserole with the same hearty goodness of fish.It was very good.We were not interested in desert but desided to try the chocolate brerad pudding.It was very rich and more like a big brownie,we only tried a little bit of it and left it.Our server seeing that we weren't crazy about it took it off our bill.We never complained about it in the least and we were very surprised that she did that.We just couldn't eat anymore.The service was very good.Our water glasses were always full.I am looking forward to going back again

• Visited March 2013
“Always consistant and good”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Food is always fresh and service is great. We travel alot and whenever there is a Legal Seafood we go!!

Visited March 2013
Brandon, Florida
“Very good lunch.”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

We stopped for lunch there on Saturday. The service was very good. Food taste amazing. Presentation was very nice. Portions were big.Definitely we will back.

• Visited December 2012
Ossining, New York
“High-End Chain Seafood”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Predictable, quality eats at reasonable prices. I remember the first Legal in Boston, and they have franchised it well. I'd rather be in Boston, but this is a fine and safe place for a corporate dinner. If you have friends in town, it might be better to find a local place on the waterfront.

Visited April 2012