“All good”
Review of Legal Sea Foods

Legal Sea Foods
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 140 Restaurants in Paramus
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: For all those who love seafood in Paramus, the world really can be your oyster. Choose from among the 40 varieties of fresh fish and shellfish we serve throughout the year. Come for the seafood and stay to shop. Our convenient restaurant location within the Garden State Plaza in Bergen County will get you hooked.
Clifton, New Jersey, United States
“All good”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I have been to a few of these and the chowder is amazing. One of the few places I will eat raw clams.

Visited July 2012

• Korean first
Suffern, New York
“Excellent, fresh fish”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I was pleased with the fresh fish and quick service. Prices were somewhat high.

Allendale, New Jersey
“Fish Food”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Always an interesting experience. Not your New Englang Crab Shack, nothing compares to that!

Visited March 2012
ny
“Back to its Former Glory”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I have to admit that we stopped going to Legal Seafoods back when we lived in Boston. In the late 90s and early 00s it seemed they were riding their reputation.

However, this past weekend we went to Legal Seafoods in Paramus, NJ and they are back. I went with my parents and my kids and no one had a bad or even average dish. The kids had hamburgers and ravioli (I know, a complete waste) but we had the salmon, lobster roll, swordfish and shrimp. The only quasi-complaint was from my mother who though the lobster roll wasn't mayonnaisy enough. I completely disagree. It was just right. Creamy enough for the texture but not enough to overwhelm the taste of the lobster. The fish and shrimp were also done exactly right.

Waiter was top shelf. There was a mistake made in the kitchen and he corrected it very quickly with profuse apologies. Very attentive.

The quality and service at Legal Seafoods was only heightened in comparison to the poor quality and service we recently encountered at the Crab House in Edgewater.

• Visited June 2012
Livingston, New Jersey
“Very good food. Busy, noisy place”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Food's good. Steak is surprisingly good for a seafood place. You'll often wait, and it will be loud. In the mall, so it's busy at the end of a shopping day.

Visited May 2012