“Good an convenient. ”

Comfort Inn & Suites Paramus
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Paramus
“Good an convenient. ”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is a good hotel. If you are looking a nice hotel around Paramus, this would be a choice.

Good: friendly staff. Cheap. Clean. Free internet. Free parking. Free breakfast. Good hot shower. Convenient. Free newspaper. Quite( I stayed a room that was facing to rear side.

Bad: not close to any attraction. Bathroom is small.

There was a hot tub in the room. I personally don't like a hot tub in a bedroom. Instead of having a hot tub, I wish they would build the bathroom bigger

Overall. This place is a good deal.

Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Drtolga

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
NY
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I stayed here as a last minute mid-snowstorm decision. I was pleasantly surprised by the stylish and comfortable furnishings in the lobby and in my room 243. My room was decked out like a fancy city hotel, with a great looking bed decor, and even a note telling me there was a choice of soft pillows in the front and harder ones in back. My room was quiet despite Route 17 outside. Breakfast was bountiful and had the most choices I've ever seen at a motel like this! The big tv in the breakfast nook was blissfully quiet, not blaring. I enjoyed the Red Lobster restaurant adjacent to the motel, chicken tortilla soup and the cheese biscuits were a light and inexpensive supper.

Only possible downsides were: no view, just a rooftop and fence outside the window. of my room. The hotel has smoking rooms and there can be a slight cigaretty breeze down the hallway, but my room was as far from the smoking rooms as possible. And, there is a nice workout room, but it is heavily scented with some sort of chemical freshener, which turned me off from working out in this closed-in room.
Overall I was very pleased.

Room Tip: Room 243 is on the end, upstairs, and convenient to the stairs and parking, and Red Lobster.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Usa
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Friendly and prompt service. Very clean and comfortable room. Would recommend and use Comfort Inn and Suites again on my next business trip. Wishing everyone a happy holiday season and a healthy and prosperous new year.

Kindest Regards,

Dario Rischia

Room Tip: Note: One negative comment: I did not receive a receipt. Business folks need a receipt to turn in fo...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Anoka, Minnesota
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Stayed here for about a week while I had meetings from Stamford to various locations in NJ, and in NYC. Great location for getting around. Property was well maintained, good room, great TV, and clean. Staff was very helpful. Internet speed was always between 1 and 2 Mbps...so a little on the slow side, but workable for most things. A little tricky getting in and out of the parking lot as the entrance is right at the end of an entrance ramp, but not much they can do about that.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Charlotte, NC
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Stayed here for several days while moving out of our house nearby. We told the front desk we wanted a wake-up call on the second day of our stay. We did not receive our wake-up call and thus were 30 minutes late for a very important meeting at our house. We expressed this disappointment to the front desk but they didn't seem like they cared too much. Furthermore, take note, there is no elevator at this hotel, so be prepared to have to carry your luggage upstairs if you aren't on the ground level. Will not recommend this establishment to others.

Room Tip: Do not stay on the side closest to 17
Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
rewldrgroup, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Paramus, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Dear Guest,
I am very saddened to hear you did not enjoy your stay with our hotel. Our staff tries very hard to make sure guests enjoy their stay each and every day. However, when we spoke, we mentioned to you that your husband did not put a wake up call in for your room as you thought which is why you did not receive one. We understand the importance of the wake up call, which is why we have a fail safe so issues do not arise. Our phone system is designed where we enter the time and room number for the call and it makes the call at the programmed time. Additionally, we have a hotel system where the front desk is reminded to make a manual call themselves at the time requested. If the call is complete the reminder is turned off. If not, we continue to keep trying and then knock on the door if need be until we get a confirmation. We have had many instances where guests sleep through the wake up call. I trust you will feel differently about our property if you were to stay again.

McGraw, New York
Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here numerous times and find this the best in the area. Each time I was greeted by a friendly staff member. The rooms are larger than most and you can see that money has been put back into the property. I wish I could find rooms like this across the river.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Hackensack, New Jersey
Reviewed December 6, 2013

My wife and I stayed at Comfort Suites in NJ. Our stay was to be eleven days. This soon changed to a thirty five day stay. We were extremely pleased with the professionalism, hospitality and cleanliness of this establishment. The staff were courteous and helpful with all our needs. Breakfast was enjoyable and helped to curtail our unforeseen expenses. Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Paramus
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Newark Airport
Courtyard Paramus
Courtyard Paramus
#3 of 5 in Paramus
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Mariott Paramus
Homewood Suites by Hilton Edgewater - NYC Area
Holiday Inn Express Paramus
Hyatt Place Fair Lawn Paramus

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Paramus? Share your experiences!