“Cheap...but bad quality”

Good for: Families with children
New York City, New York
“Cheap...but bad quality”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

Nice enough servers, but I ordered the quesadilla. Terrible quality chicken. Worse than tyson... like packaged strips you get from perdue or something for salads. Turned my stomach. Not good at all!

• Visited February 2012

• Korean first
Ridgewood, NJ
“Consistent food and friendly service.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

We have been a few times to this restaurant. It is a chain, it is predictable, it is well executed. The chips were good and the salsa had a nice bite to it. Just the right spice for the non-chili head but with clean favorable zing for those with like to taste the Jalapeno.

The salads were okay and green. No more need be said.

The brisket tacos were meaty rich flavor but dry. The black beans are definitely one of their high points. I had the Texas Fajita trio, a trio that is what they think Texas is. It included very tender chicken, pulled pork and steak. Each was favorful, heavy on the salt and the steak was on the dry site. The refried beans and rice were okay and did not detract from the fajita.

Plenty of food, nice waiter, clean restauant.

You know what to expect and it delivers.

• Visited July 2012
“I just love it..!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

Great food, fair price, excellent service..!! I love all the people there but specially my favorite "ROBERTO" he is so sweet, he knows his job and offer to everybody a great service. I'm very happy to going there. And my favorite drink "MELON TWISTER" they don't have it on the menu but when I asked for it, they know which one I'm talking about..!!!

Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“It is very good for a chain restaurant.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

I will be honest and say I haven't been there in a long while. When I did I was very pleased. Most Mexican style restaurants seem to disappoint me, this one didn't. The food, managment, servers, atmosphere and prices were all gratifying.

• Visited December 2011
NY
“needs better food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2012

food was ok, did not seem as fresh, food seemed too packaged

Visited December 2011