“Delicious food, Huge portions”
Review of El CID Restaurant

El CID Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 140 Restaurants in Paramus
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner
A TripAdvisor Member
“Delicious food, Huge portions”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

My first visit I had the prime rib. The prime rib is a huge 5" thick perfectly cooked slab of deliciousness. I can't believe that I almost finished it.
My second visit I had the surf and turf. The best lobster I have ever had.
Make sure you bring an appetite..

Visited October 2012

• Korean first
Stone Harbor, New Jersey
“Price,Quality,Service - THE BEST”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Excellent meat, seafood,and chicken entrees. You cannot beat the quality that you get for the price you pay. The Prime Rib looks like a Fred Flinstone steak and is great quality, where can you get lobster up to 10 lbs and pay a very reasonable price, and all the chicken dishes are superb.

• Visited December 2012
San Francisco, California
“I am a retired chef and restauranteur WOW perfect”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

It is rare that you go to a restaurant and you have a near perfect experience. I was pleasantly and really surprised. The is a jewel of the restaurant world.
El CID is a real find. We would drive by the place each night and the parking lot was always full. So instead of wondering why all the time we went on a sat night. No reservations accepted on fri or sat ,first come first serve. Also they will not seat you unless your all there. IT'S WORTH ALL THAT yes it is. The steaks and lobsters are huge, I'm talking dinosaur huge and cooked perfectly. It is a Spanish restaurant though and the Spanish selection spot on and my brothers wife is Spanish and she wanted to come back after she finished her meal. The Paella,fabulous, cooked perfect. And I will say this over and over for every dish , seafood, chicken, sausage, meat ALL cooked perfect. The 6 of us had a wonderful evening, a rare and fleeting event at a restaurant but El CID delivered, all of us agreed. I will be going back.

• Visited December 2012
New City, New York
“Great Spanish food”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We've been going to el Cid for several years now. The food is always impressive. The seafood is delicious and the portions are huge. We always take left overs home. We love this restaurant!!

• Visited October 2012
Albany, New York
“Expensive but impressive”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

This was a business dinner, probably good for a special occation too.HUGE portions (so large, its intended to be impressive and they succeed). Had a great steak and their sangria was pretty decent too.

Servers are known for being a bit snappy, but its part of the scene.

Dont expect to get in and out in an hour, its an evening even - dont go if your in a rush.

• Visited December 2011