“Great drinks, atmosphere and service”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 140 Restaurants in Paramus
Cuisines: Bahamian
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

I had been here a few times for happy hour on their outside patio and decided to go for lunch. Again I wasn't disappointed. Waitress was very sweet and attentive. Food was served as ordered and was very good. Best fish tacos I've had in the area. Will definitely go back, but expect a wait on weekend evenings

1  Thank nnjpeach
There are newer reviews for Bahama Breeze

Reviewed April 16, 2014

We dined here tonight after shopping at the mall behind it.As we were seated the waitress informed us that it was still happy hour and all appetizers were 1/2 price ans all beers were $2.00,how could we go wrong.We ordered 3 apps to split:pork sliders,Jamaican wings and chicken quesadias which were out of this world Two beers each and we had a great filling dinner for under 30.00 including tip.Very important advice happy hour is from 4 to 6 Monday thru Friday,but not just the bar area but anywhere in the restaurant.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

We hadn't made reservations so the hour wait was okay.. it was a Friday night in Paramus New Jersey! This restaurant has a great lively but homey atmosphere. The welcome and service are excellent. The waiters are well trained and attentive. the food is just okay. I am from the caribbean so I do not see it as authentic Caribbean food but whatever.. we are not in the Caribbean. I had the jerk chicken wings which were on the hot and spicy side, but that is how jerk is supposed to be. My other dish was the Chicken Curry Ricebowl. Was tasty but it was not made with the best curry in town. My long island Ice tea was not good at all. Very little alchohol and too acid. The drinks just look pretty but are missing couple shots of island rum or tequila. I will visit again, I will have to negotiate my drinks though.. Oh and the entertaining one man band was awesome! He made you want to get up and dance! Loved him!!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Went with friends for an enjoyable night out. Our waiter, Chris ( we kept calling him Charlie) was personable, attentive and efficient. He made us feel as if we were the only patrons in the restaurant. The appetizers (coconut shrimp and a shrimp with some spice) were great as were the wings. I had the shrimp with grits/bacon which was flavorful. The shrimp should have been larger. The deserts were also tasty. The portions were nicely sized. Loved the atmosphere.

Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

We wanted to try something different and so glad we chose this upbeat restaurant! The jumbo lump crab stack and the onion rings were delish!! Rum runners and Bahama breeze drinks were perfect, as was sitting at bar vs. waiting over a half hour for a table ( Saturday night in Paramus=CRAZY!!)