“Modern”

The Outlets at Bergen Town Center
Ranked #3 of 16 things to do in Paramus
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I really enjoy going there. There are some different stores then when it was Bergen Mall. The there are some food restaurants on the main level that serves besides the food court. Whole Foods is there which is really nice too.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We love Bobby's Burger Palace for their burgers, real milkshakes, and sweet potato fries. Love all the sauces. The stores are very good, from a standard Target to Century 21 to the usual Gap/Banana Republic type stores, as well as several kid stores (Children's Place; Disney; etc.)

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I love bargain hunting, so I was really happy when the old Bergen Mall was revamped to become an outlet mall. Outlets always seem so far away from civilization! This one is so close by! Before Bergen Town Center, I frequented Woodbury Common more than I cared to - that's a great outlet mall, but it gets so chaotic and overcrowded if you visit during peak times. I've visited Bergen Town Center at the height of holiday shopping and on a slow weekday - two extremes - and I've never really found it to be that overwhelming. I love the fact that there are a number of department store outlets there, but I do wish there were a few more specialty stores than there currently are. It's also very nice that there's a Target and a Whole Foods, too! I will definitely keep visiting from time to time and will save Woodbury trips for those few stores I like to check out that Bergen doesn't currently offer.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

This is a nice mall with outlets for nicer stores (think Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, and Sacks 5th Ave ) as well as everyday brands like Gap, Nike and Banana Republic. It also has a Marshals and Century 21. I find the Nordstrom outlet specially competitive. It also has a Whole Foods supermarket where I usually go to grab a bite . Other eating alternatives are a Japanese restaurant, and a Subway. Right outside the mall you can find an Olive Garden and a Bahama Breeze. Be aware this mall is closed on Sunday. Only Ulta (which is right in the back of the mall is open until 6.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

the design of this mall with the sun and sky view through the sealing makes it a unique mall .it is always lightened ,it is a good place for kids ,with a special place to kids .also the cafees there r nice

Been to The Outlets at Bergen Town Center? Share your experiences!