“Tasty wings for a diner”
Review of Tom Sawyer

Tom Sawyer
Ranked #9 of 140 Restaurants in Paramus
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Morristown, New Jersey
“Tasty wings for a diner”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Had lunch here with my mom. She loves buffalo wings, so I joined her. I didnt expect much coming from a diner, but they weren't bad. Mom hot Chipotle and I chose Jack Daniels. Nice portion size for lunch. Mom enjoyef enjoyed hers. Mine were a bit on the sweet side. Would choose something else next time. Service was attentive and friendly. Decor is nice, but I woukd get rid of the chachkies.

• Visited July 2014

West Palm Beach
“Yummy breakfast!”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

We went to Tom Sawyer's today and got breakfast omelets. I got the Italian and my boyfriend got the New Yorker. They were delicious and they gave us heaping servings so we didn't leave hungry at all. Our server was nice. Good diner :)

Glen Rock, New Jersey
“Good Food Slow Service”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

We eat here when in the area have noticed the service slowing of late. While crowds are nothing new there appears to be a change of staff. If you are not in a hurry please stop by. I usually have a wrap or Ruben sandwich. The turkey dinner is also very tasty. A nice stop after shopping at Paramus Park Mall.

• Visited April 2014
BERGEN COUNTY,N.J.
“Excellent Service With Good Food”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Had lunch with a friend here yesterday,very good food.I had a turkey club and my friend had a tuna wrap.The service was a little slow,but the place was packed.The only odd thing our booth had a few holes or cutouts on our table?Anyway we would surely comeback.

• Visited March 2014
New Jersey
“Great food! Great people!”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

It's a special feeling to know that you can visit and re-visit a diner and continue to get the same quality food today that you did 25 years ago. That's how it is at the Tom Sawyer in Paramus,NJ. Newly remodeled after a fire a few years back, Steve, Vicky and staff have taken this wonderful food haven to the next level. Diners have become more like restaurants and the Tom Sawyer is definitely keeping with the times. You can still get the same great western omelette as in the past but there are some new additions to a more modern menu. Try the Country Chicken ( call ahead its done fresh upon ordering) or a great "Georges" Sandwich. If you are one for the usual fare, you can not go wrong with the "charbroiled" hamburger deluxe.
p.s. easy on and off the parkway exit 165.

• Visited March 2014