“Excellent fish”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2014

We went to for a late dinner at the Paramus Bonefish. my wife and I had the sampler. Shrimp, salmon, scallop, and steak! Plus a salad for each of us. Not a great deal of food, but the quality was excellent.
Service was very good as well..

There are newer reviews for Bonefish Grill

Reviewed March 19, 2014

We had happy hour drinks at the bar before a wedding. It was packed and the staff were friendly and courteous.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Friendly, courteous staff, interesting and different food choices, reasonable prices. You will need a reservation as it gets very crowed quickly with visitors and locals alike.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

About everything on the menu is tempting. During my 10 day stay in Paramus I must have tried everything at least once, well except the corn chowder, WOW!

1  Thank Alan A
Reviewed February 14, 2014

my glass of wine (12$) was mediocre, the salad had a bad taste (too long in the fridge maybe?) but the Filet Mignon was good. At the end, it's too expensive for the quality delivered. I won't go back.

3  Thank Eric L