“Lots of good food, good value and good service.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Biagio's Ristorante

Biagio's Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Biagio's Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 137 Restaurants in Paramus
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: When it comes to dining at Biagio's it's all in the family. Under the creative lens of 29-year old Chef Jimmy Perides, this family-owned and operated restaurant in Bergen County NJ has come to see its home-style Italian classics served right alongside fresh and contemporary daily specials. Biagio's also boasts an ever-expanding list of over 150 handpicked wines from around the world. In the true spirit of Italian dining, the reasonably priced selection ensures a perfect compliment (by the glass or bottle) to any one of our dishes. The wine list continually enlivens everything from seasonal tasting events, to specialized food pairing menus.
Leonia, NJ
“Lots of good food, good value and good service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

We went to Biagio's for a bridal shower and were very pleasantly surprised at both the quality of food and the wide assortment of food. The assortment of appetizers was amazing, including dips, shrimp scampi, meatballs, sausage and peppers, cheese, fruit, and waiter-passed chicken skewers, quiche, tyropites (Greek cheese triangles in phyllo). We had a choice of chicken, prime ribs, and tilapia for a main course. My daughter and I had the tilapia and my friend had the chicken and all were excellent and large portions. The desserts were very good, although I'm not sure what was provided by the bride-to-be's mother vs. the restaurant. I know the bride's mother brought some Greek pastries, and I'm not sure who provided the cake. There were cookies and fruit too, probably from the restaurant.. We looked at the restaurant menu, which seemed reasonably priced, so I would definitely go back. We had no issues with the service for a party of about 100 women. I thought they were well-equipped to handle the crowd.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank CyprusMama

New Jersey
“Will never go back”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

I was there last night for a function with the bergen county zoo. First off the wait staff was rude. The one waitress at table 12 in particular. The salad looked like it was just lumped on the plate. Some of us had salad with little or no dressing while the others had Salad with a ton of dressing. The main course did not come out until 9pm and it wasn't all ready at the same time. By the time my table got their food it was after 9:30. Not good for someone with stomach problems. I had chicken Franchese and when I tasted it it had a burnt taste to it. I did however ejoy the very small bowl of pasta that was servied about an hour and a half before the main dish and the roll was very good. This is not a place to hold a private function. They are not equipted to handle it. If the zoo has their fundraiser there again next year, I know at least 10 people (our table alone) that would not be going back.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank kbells2
new jersey
“Not bad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

I went here on a Sunday evening with a group of about 7 friends for an early dinner. Service was a bit slow and we had to ask several times for bread to be delivered to our table. I had ordered the fish (swordfish or halibut, not sure which) and while the topping and broccoli rabe were very good the fish was way overdone. The salad that came with the dinner was excellent.
The prices seem to be comparable with other restaurant in the area. I will probably try it again.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank spoiledrotten1
Ridgewood, New Jersey, United States
“Very good food, very inattentive servers”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

I have been going to Biaggio's for years due to its proximity to my house, the excellent (as in REALLY GOOD) cheeseburgers, and the fact that my coworkers schedule end-of-year parties there. If I were rating this based on my love of their burgers, it would get my highest rating. I have heard that the rest of the food is good, but I can't say since I find it impossible to order anything other than the burger (it is that good). My low rating comes from the fact that I can no longer convince my family to go since the service is consistently poor. I have never waited so long between waiter visits in my life, and I am generally ready to eat my own hand by the time the food arrives. When I told the owner once, he thanked me for my feedback but remarked that he was shocked to hear it. After sitting there time after time wondering if our waiter was ever going to walk back over to our table, I find it hard to believe that I was the only one to complain.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank John O
New Jersey
“consistently good food at great prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

Biagio's has been our regular restaurant for years. They have a great staff and a consistently good menu. We have never had a bad meal or experience. They have excellent daily specials and great steaks to boot. They are our 'go to' place to eat.

• Visited March 2013