“Quick Dinner”

Eons Greek Food for Life
Order Online
Ranked #5 of 12 Quick Bites in Paramus
Reviewed March 19, 2019

Stopped in for a quick casual dinner with my wife. We both had make your own salads. I picked half chicken half lamb, my wife had half beef half lamb. We added broccoli, Eon Greek salad, tzadziki, eggplant, feta, olives withe lemon vinaigrette. We were pleasantly surprised how delicious they were. Will go back again.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed January 15, 2019

Eons is restaurant that brings great Mediterranean cuisine at an affordable price to the table. Unlike other fast food establishment the food at Eons is Fresh and delicious. I recommend it highly. However, I was a bit disappointed at the tough texture of the octopus. I'm a fan of octopus and have eaten it hundreds of times. I am sorry to say that it is not up to par at Eons.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 13, 2019

Figured we'd give it a try and hearing about it. It's a build your own style concept It was ok, but I will not be running back. I had the pita with lamb, hummus, and greek salad. Flavors were ok and I guess this is your only option if you are looking for fast food style Greek. Based off of what is in the area there are far better Greek restaurants.

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank OT4311
Reviewed November 30, 2018

Greek food by all accounts is among the most ancients foods in the world. So, there must me something to it if it's been around for such a long time. Eons is Good food for life. Most of their entrees with gyro, chicken, and falafel were excellent. However, they get only 4 stars because their octopus was not up to par.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

Not the same as was when it first opened
We have been going to Eons since it opened in PARAMUS nj
They have cut there portions almost in half. We dined there last night and they always have you 2 scoops of rice it’s now one and the portion of salmon was so small it’s ridiculous
Will not continue to go there do disappointed

Date of visit: October 2018