“Two weeks in a row!”

Add it.
Trattoria Ravello
Ranked #10 of 99 Restaurants in Old Bridge
Reviewed March 11, 2019

Fresh really excellent Italian food with very good service. First visit Friday, went to celebrate son in laws birthday, 4 adults and two boys ages 14 & 11. Appetizers of mussels, plus calamari & mozzarella sticks, all disappeared with the hot bread.They serve one huge bowl of salad for the table and that too seemed to be devoured. All six meals were wiped clean off the plates. The Following Friday, five couples visited with similar results, only this time, no appetizers but plenty of hot bread refilled several times. Keep in mind, restaurant also bakes pizza, so our bread is right out of the oven and it is terrific and it is BYOB. Worth having a meal here, food is excellent!!

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Fresh, delicious Italian food
Great for catering a party
Lots of clean plates at the end of the evening

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed December 30, 2017

Returning for our second visit, my husband and I came back for some terrific pizza. We love that we an bring a bottle of wine with us, and order a wonderful salad and pizza without the high price of a usual restaurant cost. The sizable side salad comes with green and pimiento olives which I just love, and warm bread. The Margarita pizza has a thin crispy crust that does not get soggy by the time you bite into your second slice! The cappuccino comes with whipped cream and is served pipping hot! We will need to return to try some of their entrees which look quiet appetizing, for sure.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed August 17, 2017

I went to this restaurant with my parents recently, and the service was exceptional! The staff are very welcoming, friendly and helpful.... and the food is great too! I find the soft lighting creates a very warm atmosphere. They have a pizza counter side with a restaurant side. We sat in the restaurant to order meals. You start the meal with some lovely warmed bread, followed shortly after with a hearty house salad. My fettucini alfredo with chicken was delicious!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 22, 2017

Came here on Saturday evening 7/22/17 as a last resort, since all my favorite places were booked up and it was getting late. I have eaten here before many years ago but stopped coming due to the poor quality of food. I decided to try this place again even though I had my doubts. I should have followed my instincts. Nothing has changed. The food was bland and quite boring. It was also very overpriced for the quality. When the waitress brought our food out 10 minutes after we put in our order, I knew we weren't getting home-made fresh food...just reheated tossed together dishes. Nobody at our table enjoyed the meal. We will not return.

Date of visit: July 2017