“Best Thai food in Monmouth County”
Review of Thai Thai Cuisine

Thai Thai Cuisine
Ranked #3 of 99 Restaurants in Old Bridge
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2018

Love the food at Thai Thai and great service. The chicken mussaman curry is my favorite go to dish and the lunch menu offers a great value. The dinner prices are a bit high but for quality food it is worth it.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 18, 2018

The food is always great and the employees are always nice. We go there a lot since it right around the corner from my house. We never have to wait long to get a table, just the parking lot is sometimes very hard to find a spot.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed April 25, 2018

There were 8 of us. All but me ordered the special. I chose to go ala-carte, not taking the soup. I had the duck with tamerind sauce. The duck was crispy as advertised. I found it to be very tasty but the sauce was sweeter than I would have liked. Because I was not taking the special, I had to order dessert. I had a large bowl of chocolate ice cream. My charge was $1 less than the others. I don't care for the soup choices so I was happy with my meal. I recommend this restaurant. Give it a try.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I usually like takeout from here. It's just a bit far from where I live in OB. There is another Thai place on 516. No where near as good as this place

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

I really enjoy eating at Thai Thai. The service is great. The food is even better. The appetizers are great. I would recommend trying this unique cuisine.

Date of visit: February 2018